Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee How dose foids bully each other ?

eliya

eliya

Recruit
★★★★
I want story's of how foids bully one another

IMG 20240830 143209

I want to be bullied by foids :ahegao:

Couldn't be more true. Toilets use tears like babies do to manipulate naive men into doing their bidding.

They don't. Redpilled manosphere cuckcels think women are always backstabbing each other and that only men have pure friendships

In reality it's men who are brutal to each other over crumbs of pussy, even willing to fight physically. Women are rather tame to each other.

They do it mentally

My dream ngl. I just want to be drugged and brought into a dungeon and be a foid sex object forever :ahegao: :ahegao:
It depends on the foid. If i see a foid taller than me i wish that she would use me for sex like a toy
If i see a foid much shorter than me i wish i could use her for sex like a toy
If she is like -2 inches from my height, i dont really have an opinion.

It depends on the foid. If i see a foid taller than me i wish that she would use me for sex like a toy
If i see a foid much shorter than me i wish i could use her for sex like a toy
If she is like -2 inches from my height, i dont really have an opinion.
I would only want a tall aggressive foid or a shy freaky short foid, no in between

I think foids are more likely to shit talk other foids behind their backs rather than bully them directly

I think foids are more likely to shit talk other foids behind their backs rather than bully them directly
More likely than who? You think men dont do this? I was personally a victim of this. All men are looking to tear each other down for crumbs of pussy.

More likely than who? You think men dont do this? I was personally a victim of this. All men are looking to tear each other down for crumbs of pussy.
Men do this too but they will still directly bully other men to their faces

Indeed, thats it really. We had a Chick called Nina in my first Highschool class that was too stupid and didnt really look good like not sub5 but definitely Low Tier, probably ugliest girl in the class and she was bullied under my Radar, i mean i kinda bullied her too but not much just commenting always about the dumb questions she asked in class (she constantly repeated everything within a question that was already answered a few minutes prior thus wasting everyone elses time in the class by going over the same shit over and over again) she had like a learning disability.

Eventually in the middle of 8th grade she left our class all of a sudden, I was kinda confused why - i didnt interact much with her at all as we were a huge class of almost 30 people - apparently she was bullied by all the girls and the bullying usually consisted of shit talking behind her back.

foids will bitch at each other, be passive-aggressive + cliquey, or just spread malicious gossip

they can also have a strict sense of social hierarchy, and will pick on foids for being lower on the totem pole. often the victim foids just get used to being a piñata, and still think of the others as friends

sometimes it's mild, sometimes it's harsh enough to seriously affect the other foid's life

either way, many foids nowadays rely on their male orbiters because they can't get along with other foids easily