Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does your family treat you?

TrulyBlue

TrulyBlue

Self-banned
-
Are you the black sheep? The odd one out in the family?

Yes. All of my maternal cousins and uncles are half-relatives.

They are "Thomas" people. Mother and myself are Wagoners.

Pops

Are you the black sheep? The odd one out in the family?
No, not at all. My family has always been there for me. I am living proof that "le single mothers and step dads are what is causing inceldom :soy:" is :redpill: cope.

D5E21C5C BB1A 423D B101 8F72F5865A60

CA3F9E73 7912 4BF1 B2F6 0157324565B4

@Sneir
@Reclusemaxer
@The Grinch

My parents treat me well but brother and sister don’t talk to me

No, not at all. My family has always been there for me. I am living proof that "le single mothers and step dads are what is causing inceldom :soy:" is :redpill: cope.
Lol and my mom was a single mom and I have a step dad.

I misread the title as “how does your family beat you?” I think that says a lot already JFL

I misread the title as “how does your family beat you?” I think that says a lot already JFL
:feelsbadman: Hope that's not true. If your being beaten by your family on top of already being incel then your pretty fucking resilient.

:feelsbadman: Hope that's not true. If your being beaten by your family on top of already being incel then your pretty fucking resilient.
Not anymore thankfully, only when I was a kid and in my teens

This may sound odd, but I honestly don't know; because some aspects of how my family treats me seem like I have a impossibly good life from one perspective, and from another perspective, my family is horribly cruel.

Sounds to me like they're delusional. Like they convince themselves that your doing good. Then they snap back to reality. That's what I feel like with my parents anyway. I just keep up the facade because obviously nobody wants to acknowledge their adult son is a virgin loser.

Yesterday my mom kept asking me why I don't have friends and go out with them :feelsbadman:

my mom is an entitled cunt who needs to kill herself.

I'm defiantly the black sheep in my family. But with me it's not just because of my horrible looks. I'm also the only on either side of my family that is living to have severe mental problems (bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, Tourette's, and PTSD). Got pretty much all of these from being abused physically and mentally by my dad.

I'm pretty much ignored unless they want to instigate/criticize me in some way

I'm defiantly the black sheep in my family. But with me it's not just because of my horrible looks. I'm also the only on either side of my family that is living to have severe mental problems (bi-polar disorder, schizophrenia, depression, Tourette's, and PTSD). Got pretty much all of these from being abused physically and mentally by my dad.
How do you cope with it? I hate being around my family because I know don't belong.

How do you cope with it? I hate being around my family because I know don't belong.
Basically I just go day to day. I'm on like 3 different types of meds. Doing better mentally but I'm still alone,