Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does tinder work and what is so fucked about it?

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
I always hear terrible stories about tinder

My chadlite friend whos skinny and kinda shy was curious about it and wanted to make one. I told him to not do that shit, because i heard tinder was only for one night stands with roasties

But tbh i dont know shit. Im curious what have your tinder experiences been like for truecels and chadfishers/stacyfishers?

6FEA04DA 94CA 498B B29D 21510E4B6C27

Here’s what he can look forward to, several disinterested messages sent over several years.

How does tinder work

You meet fellow attractive people for casual sex.
and what is so fucked about it?
We're ugly and cannot partake in this.

Also, we're then forced to pay taxes for bastard children ""raised"" by single mothers due to the increased reckless sex.

Tinder is for gigachads to get ONS with obese single mothers.

Tinder is like a sex buffet for women. They can have their pick at the best men and ignore all the less desirable men.

Women didn’t have these kind of options before. Tinder fucked it all up.

Here’s my Tinder for reference

Attachments

• 710DF64F-8572-4628-B5E6-8FD7F4A6B932.png
    710DF64F-8572-4628-B5E6-8FD7F4A6B932.png
    54.9 KB · Views: 66
Tinder is a society wide covert eugenics program. It has been built from the ground up to isolate and marginalize unattractive men and make all other venues for meeting women socially unacceptable.

First to even talk to a foid, she has to like your face and match with you. That's why so many of them use Tinder, in other venues they don't have a choice to stop unattractive guys from talking to them. So from the get go a great personality wouldn't help you if you're not in the top 20% best looking guys at a minimum.
Bp4

Then you have to compete with all the other guys she matched with. To illustrate how tough this can be, check out this thread (warning: weapons grade sui fuel).

Finally if you manage to talk her into meeting up in person and if she's not doing it to get a free meal and if you're as attractive as in your pics and if she doesn't think you lied about your height (sometimes foids tried to convince me I'm shorter than 5'11") and if she has a good time and if she looks at you and wants you to fuck her... you may get to have sex. Or not, hundreds of other thirsty guys are standing by and bombarding her with constant validation in the hopes of being given a chance to waste money and time on her in an attempt to have sex.

Even catfishman's chadfish account only managed to catfish fat/ugly foids (though that might be to his inherent autism), so that should tell you all you need to know about how much chance each guy has to do well on Tinder.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back