Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does "time spent online" work

W

worstcel

Banned
-
Mine seems very high tbh. I only have like 97 messages and 101 hours apparently, and why do some posters with like 20k messages have less than me?

Something doesn't seem right here...

well it's only been counting since September 18th, so

It got resetted :feelsahh:

It goes up....

The (((mods))) reseted the counter to fuck everyone over.

Seems like a bit of a pointless feature tbh. If it had been here since the site's inception, that would have made more sense.

how can i see that shit?

damn i have 29 hours in a couple of days

I somehow gained 8+ hours today either time is tricking me or maybe its cuz the tab is running low key in the background

yeah probably the same happened to me today i played games a couple of hours while i had the forum open in the background

Here's one from me2u. Take yer time...

Seems like a bit of a pointless feature tbh. If it had been here since the site's inception, that would have made more sense.
or It didn't get reset at nearly the 3 month mark that would've been nice. but we rarely get the things we want in life, right?

they reset it not so long ago

It was suifuel

I'm just posting to be able to see mine, I don't have a clue on how it works tho