Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How does this song make you feel?

VRdZlSR.gif
48elWAj.gif

Hmmm words?
It's usually only when I listen to music that I forget I'm an incel. I forget about real life, and fall into a world of fantasy. I will fantasize about all kinds of things, scenarios where I am talented and good looking, a high IQ scientist or a paladin, or even just a normalfag, where I have a concrete purpose and I understand complex things. Where I fit perfectly into the world like a cog.
I think beauty is musical, so when you listen to a soul-stirring song, you can feel what it's like to be beautiful, temporarily. Also, the world has a 'rhythm' to it which you essentially tap into when you dance.

Last edited:
It's usually only when I listen to music that I forget I'm an incel. I forget about real life, and fall into a world of fantasy. I will fantasize about all kinds of things, scenarios where I am talented and good looking, a high IQ scientist or a paladin, or even just a normalfag, where I have a concrete purpose and I understand complex things. Where I fit perfectly into the world like a cog.
I think beauty is musical, so when you listen to a soul-stirring song, you can feel what it's like to be beautiful, temporarily. Also, the world has a 'rhythm' to it which you essentially tap into when you dance.
Interesting wordput.

Inb4
>tfw missed out on teen romance

Original version.

This song would never be released in America today. “It promotes pedophilia!” people would say. The last hit song I can think of that mentioned 16 year olds was “Into The Night” by Benny Mardones.

I don't connect it with my Inceldom. I just imagine that I am someone else

This song would never be released in America today. “It promotes pedophilia!” people would say. The last hit song I can think of that mentioned 16 year olds was “Into The Night” by Benny Mardones.

Triggered roasties shaming a facet of male sexuality, they always existed, it's just that the media including the internet nowadays promulgates them and their various tactics, what they could do in the past is protest and if things get bad, the police is on their asses, now, with the digitazation of almost everything, releasing a song like that is career suicide, the internet is a sucker for controversy, a tool that facilitates the creation and sharing of such through lightning-speed spread of information, the roasties and their cucks gang-up on you and smear your reputation to the ground.
I don't connect it with my Inceldom. I just imagine that I am someone else
Elab?
Why do you not connect with it?
Is it a voluntary choice to not connect with it?

@Juxtaposition6 I love when millennials look back at songs through modern eyes and only through the eyes of their country. They’d say “Look at Ringo Starr, he’s a pedo!” Well, no, the age of consent was and still is 16 there and whoever wrote the song might’ve been imagining the character singing it as the same age or close to it.

@Juxtaposition6 I love when millennials look back at songs through modern eyes and only through the eyes of their country. They’d say “Look at Ringo Starr, he’s a pedo!” Well, no, the age of consent was and still is 16 there and whoever wrote the song might’ve been imagining the character singing it as the same age or close to it.
To them, it's still pedophilia no matter what.

To them, it's still pedophilia no matter what.

Gandy forbid you school them on it, now they’ll make you out to be a creep looking for females to reach the AoC. If you say technically, it’s ephebophile, a femoid would reply “You must spend a lot of free time looking this stuff up, loser!”

Gandy forbid you school them on it, now they’ll make you out to be a creep looking for females to reach the AoC. If you say technically, it’s ephebophile, a femoid would reply “You must spend a lot of free time looking this stuff up, loser!”
Then again, they bring up the "it doesn't make it any better!" argument to which you can ask them "why is ephebophilia so bad?" they'll shun you then.