Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does this guy get success??? I mean he’s young and tall but what else

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
Genuinely want to know how he gets success and not repulsion. I think it’s fairly obvious that this guy facially and body wise is nothing close to chad or conventionally attractive.

However he is reasonably tall
Is young.

But those 2 things alone arnt enough generally otherwise most guys wouldn’t be struggling

By any normal sense a guy looking like this would get met with hostility disgust or other negativity by females yet they seem open to speak to him and positive. Is it just cause he’s tall and university age and talks to those types?

I know it’s not me being judgemental but I would assume most agree this guy isn’t at all above average in anything other than height. Not a cope or anything just being fully realistic.

How does he get success?
Most other apppraochers are good looking or have some other advantage.

How have you guys responses been in your own situations when you have had encounters with females? Did they act cold/hostile? We’re they insulting or did they avoid response altogether?

View: https://youtu.be/nBo4fAf5W-U

He’s NT. NTs got that unspoken or spoken rizz

Last edited:
He’s NT
?? I’m assuming by the way you guys use that phrase you mean something along the lines of being “normal”? Appeal to Cookie cutter social standards?

Is that all it can take… be average looking and be flat out plain normal

?? I’m assuming by the way you guys use that phrase you mean something along the lines of being “normal”? Appeal to Cookie cutter social standards?

Is that all it can take… be average looking and be flat out plain normal
I mean he’s attractive enough and non NT. Being autistic is the biggest turn off for women then looks then height. Being autistic is the biggest turn off and it is the antithesis of rizz

He has a deep voice.

Tall and white. Also, this is internet, there's always the probability that it was all staged to gain views and boost his ego

Tall and white. Also, this is internet, there's always the probability that it was all staged to gain views and boost his ego

Weird thread.

"Why does this blonde blue eyed good looking white male have success???? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

"Is it because he's NT? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

Jesus ...

It's probably staged like 99% of those youtube videos.

It's probably staged like 99% of those youtube videos.
Yeah, I remember a few guys got caught faking their pranks and social experiments, and that was like years ago.

He is tall, white, and decent looking do you really need to ask why?

desirable features, basically the expectation/beauty standard.

He has good facenality, and game. I bet he's an elite student from Rich CopER's 2000$ master class.
I'll give my honest thoughts once I get my tactical soap.

desirable features, basically the expectation/beauty standard.
That doesn't work for the average male. I'd say that the average male is virgin and on the verge of suicide due to inceldom.
In 2020, I thought that inceldom for the average normie would be a thing in the distant future... but I was wrong: IT'S HAPPENING ALREADY.

OP discovers the heightpill.

She's always wanted a tallfag.

that and hes super NT. we must all acknowledge the power of Neurotypicality (what normtards call game). And its a genetic trait. YOu cant teach this kind of shit. YOu either got it or you dont.

So that beady eyed prick in the video is better looking? Or is it just that he’s young and doesn’t look as weird

Attachments

• 132D89DD-C5F4-4276-B559-728E7A16FE02.png
    132D89DD-C5F4-4276-B559-728E7A16FE02.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 13