Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does this forum feel about /pol/? Also post pictures of cucked /pol/ posts if you can find them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I personally think their kind of stupid because they think white women are these goddesses and that tradgirls still exist or that you can somehow "make" a girl one.

Don’t care tbh

I dont give a fuck about politics mostly.

Was based until the 2016 election when users from r/the_cuckold migrated to the board. After the election they refused to leave and set up /ptg/ and they’ve been there ever since. The board has been fucked since that point. This is the final bastion of non-cucks imo.

always found it kind of boring tbh. Too many retards and trolls.

i always cringe when they say "redpill me on X"

I personally think their kind of stupid because they think white women are these goddesses and that tradgirls still exist or that you can somehow "make" a girl one.

I disagree with them on mainly the science being promoted by them

This is a picture from a meetup /pol/ had sometime in 2017. The vast majority of them are hapas, mutts and other undesirables. It's all cope, much like this forum. Also,
what does /pol/ mean
you need to go back

Yes mainly
Yeah I agree. Like when they say blacks are naturally violent and stupid I agree and disagree. A lot of blacks are but that's because the current black culture encourages ignorance and violence not because their naturally savages.

Yeah I agree. Like when they say blacks are naturally violent and stupid I agree and disagree. A lot of blacks are but that's because the current black culture encourages ignorance and violence not because their naturally savages.

Yes exactly it is also cause of middle school years your more likely to be verbally abused leading to mental illness leading to delinquency which then leads onto joining a gang as gang culture is quite strong which then translates into more likely to commit crimes.

It's a really dark vicious cycle

/pol/ is shit and cancer,along with /r9k/ and of course /b/,the only 4chan boards that shouldn't be nuked are /vr/ /vg/ and /g/....sometimes I would like /a/ to be nuked too.

Back to /pol/ they're fucking hypocrites,they claim to hate jews but still suck Trump's cock everyday,and Trump is the greatest good goy around.

then why did you ask our opinion
Because if you don't care then don't reply that you don't care. I wanted to see if people liked or disliked /pol/ not for them to say "politics is cope" or "don't care tbh ngl". Like what's your opinion on this topic?

View attachment 196899
This is a picture from a meetup /pol/ had sometime in 2017. The vast majority of them are hapas, mutts and other undesirables. It's all cope, much like this forum. Also,

you need to go back

All i see is 2 normies and other subhumans/

Their autistic maps about who is white in Europe are right sometimes ngl.I mostly browse /int/ ngl

Because if you don't care then don't reply that you don't care. I wanted to see if people liked or disliked /pol/ not for them to say "politics is cope" or "don't care tbh ngl". Like what's your opinion on this topic?
My opinion about /pol/ is that I don't care about them, I am completely apathetic towards their existence, that counts as an opinion

My opinion about /pol/ is that I don't care about them, I am completely apathetic towards their existence, that counts as an opinion
Yeah it does but you have nothing to discuss if you don't care, I made this post to discuss why guys here would like or dislike /pol/. I can't really do that if someone says they don't care.

Correct about many things, more things than anywhere else is, but it is like jewels buried in mountains of shit. Most everywhere else is just mountains of shit.

Yeah it does but you have nothing to discuss if you don't care, I made this post to discuss why guys here would like or dislike /pol/. I can't really do that if someone says they don't care.
Then make a poll, and you won't have people making comments that they don't care, they will just pick the "I don't care option"

Used to follow heavily, now the decent /pol/ posters are all on telegram and have splintered

pol watches blacked
Because I don't want low effort responses especially if it's just to say you don't care about the topic.
ok greycel

View attachment 196899

you need to go back
its funny how /pol/ is all non whites and SJWs are all white as fuck.

Deluded tradcucks.

Bots, zogs, and cucks. It was already ruined, then r/thedonald users migrated... now it's unusable, turned to complete shit

4cuck /pol/= SJW shit and Jew subversives.

8kun /pol/= real /pol/...well its known as /pnd/ now but still. Its the real deal for NATSOCS and NEETSOCs, heh.

Election night 2016 was both /pol/'s peak and its destruction. These days I check the syria general from time to time but that's about it. Now it's overrun by reddit filth and actual boomers.

I don't go there regularly but It's like they are based, logical, blackpill, redpill and equally bluepilled at the same

They get very worked up over blonde stacys in BLACKED.

When I was 21 I was in my redpilled phase, I thought my tradwife was around the corner, I was reading all sorts of books (90% weren't political), I was working out and posted on /pol/. I thought we were going to change the course. Come 2016 and the board was flooded by boomers and other retards coming in from reddit. That's when I left. You can't talk about anything with them these days, they are quite literally the thing they mocked - NPC's. The only difference between them and the typical redditor is they just get mad at you and call you a Jew or a shill, but you can't be banned. On Reddit, the NPC's will get mad at you, go through your post history, yikes and oofpost, and then ban you. That's why /pol/ is probably the best and worst place to discuss politics. I haven't cared about politics since 2017 because I realised that in the end this shit doesn't matter.

Poland is cool, I like polish people