Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does the life of a Chadlite look?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
A Chadlite obviously gets pussy but he isn't the first choice and can't pick and choose to bang a new foid every night from Tinder unlike his Chad cousins. I guess he has several friend groups, HTN-groups where he is the most attractive and Chad-groups where he is the runt.

I think Chadlites rely more on pure face than height and frame and can be relatively short compared to Chads and get away with it. He's not the complete package but he does very well. I think even he however has some frustration with modern dating as hypergamy tightens. He is a Mogger and a Moggee. He's a the Duke beneath the Kings.

If you knew the real life of a genuine HTN let alone a Chadlite, you would become suicidal.

If you knew the real life of a genuine HTN let alone a Chadlite, you would become suicidal.
Literally this. We are talking about a Chadlite.

A chadlite life IS probably good. He can have some standards, he can have sex often, girls will respect him in relationships. Its the standard life all of us deserve.

Even the life of a MTN is infinitely better than ours. I don't think we can even imagine a normal persons life.

I had this chadlite classmate, he was quite a shy and timid guy but not without semblance of charisma and obviously good looks, i remember i looked up some of his social media accounts and there were a few of girls who would stalk him anonimously and tell him he's cute. He wasn't drowning in pussy but there were girls who were interested in him

A Chadlite obviously gets pussy but he isn't the first choice and can't pick and choose to bang a new foid every night from Tinder unlike his Chad cousins. I guess he has several friend groups, HTN-groups where he is the most attractive and Chad-groups where he is the runt.

I think Chadlites rely more on pure face than height and frame and can be relatively short compared to Chads and get away with it. He's not the complete package but he does very well. I think even he however has some frustration with modern dating as hypergamy tightens. He is a Mogger and a Moggee. He's a the Duke beneath the Kings.
Chadlites get pussy but like you said it's really not all roses. I knew quite a few in college and you usually have some pretty toxic friends because they're right below the kids who are the VIPs on campus. Plus the normal shit like classes, life, chores, etc. so just because you can fuck a roastie every two weeks doesn't mean you're life is great. Also if you can get a gf she's probably mid lmao

Chadlites I knew in school had girlfriends most of the time, but they were usually mid girls below their level, some even fat. They had a few girls clearly into them, but they were like my 3-4/10 looksmatches that I wish would give me the time of the day. It was like they were pressured to always have a girlfriend to keep up their status.

Also, the Chadlites I knew were the most blackpilled people I knew. They hated girls they knew, always talked about shit about how they hated dealing with them and how annoying they were, but again it was like an obligation for them.

So, their lives were probably better than mine just by being in the game of life. Having sex occasionally. But, it didn't seem fun for them.