Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does the ignore feature work?

• Thread starter Left4DeadRacistNig
  • Start date
Left4DeadRacistNig

Left4DeadRacistNig

"He fucking nutted on my fucking leg"
★★★★★
I'm not a bitch ass nigga so I don't ignore niggas on here but does the ignore thing block the ignored users post or do you just not get notified if someone interacts with you?

You side click the nigga you dislike and then click ignore

I'm not a bitch ass nigga so I don't ignore niggas on here but does the ignore thing block the ignored users post or do you just not get notified if someone interacts with you?
I think you won't get notified.

You side click the nigga you dislike and then click ignore
Nah I know how to ignore but what happens when you do?

Are you still able to see others post or does it hide all of the ignored users post?

Are you still able to see others post or does it hide all of the ignored users post?
Nah, Your just gonna get an "Ignored content" At the end of the screen

You can click on it and all the annoying seething niggas will be visible.

Nah, Your just gonna get an "Ignored content" At the end of the screen

You can click on it and all the annoying seething niggas will be visible.
Ohh ok

I have nobody on ignore, even the people I regularly beef with. I like to engage in the arguments and make my points known instead of bitching out and ignoring it. Sometimes the beef and troll posts can be a little exciting, ngl.

I have nobody on ignore, even the people I regularly beef with. I like to engage in the arguments and make my points known instead of bitching out and ignoring it. Sometimes the beef and troll posts can be a little exciting, ngl.
Same here. There are some niggas here that I don't like (not many) but I'll never ignore them tho

Same here. There are some niggas here that I don't like (not many) but I'll never ignore them tho
Yep. There are probably around 5 or so I do not like at all (not gonna name them here), but I don't ignore them. I often beef with them and make valid points to refute their arguments, mainly that I'm a fakecel because of my height. They really act like being 6'0" is a magic pussy magnet when it's not, and you can't get that through there head no matter how much you reason with them. They underestimate NTpill and facepill. For me, NTpill is brutal

Pepe The Frog Reloading GIF - Pepe The Frog Reloading Bullets GIFs

Give em hell boys!

View: https://youtu.be/1p-clJO4o0U

Yep. There are probably around 5 or so I do not like at all (not gonna name them here), but I don't ignore them. I often beef with them and make valid points to refute their arguments, mainly that I'm a fakecel because of my height. They really act like being 6'0" is a magic pussy magnet when it's not, and you can't get that through there head no matter how much you reason with them. They underestimate NTpill and facepill. For me, NTpill is brutal
"Tallcels are fakecels" copers are so fucking retarded jfl.

They actually think if you're 6'0+ you are instantly a chad no matter your facial attractiveness, NTness, cock size, etc.

They forget that you need to have a bit of everything on top of height as well

"Tallcels are fakecels" copers are so fucking retarded jfl.

They actually think if you're 6'0+ you are instantly a chad no matter your facial attractiveness, NTness, cock size, etc.

They forget that you need to have a bit of everything on top of height as well
Yes, height matters, but so does everything else. Tall height but with many other bad features is like having a lifted truck with big tires that has a shitty engine and transmission that's faulty. Piece of junk compared to a normal car despite being bigger because of the flaws that bring it down. Height won't get you too far if you are a sperg or ugly facially.

It hides all of their posts and they can't interact with you