Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does one even get roids?

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
there are websites that sell roids, but they just scream fake/scam.

Connections tbh. That's how people get a lot of things like roids.

Join a muscle building forum and they'll give you links or people to email.

Just ask the most muscular guy in your gym tbh

there are some legit forums out there, but you can't just join and boom, someone hooks you up. be very careful if ordering online, you never know what you're getting and the consequences can be dire.

Just ask the most muscular guy in your gym tbh

This.

In Brazil i just went to a endocrinologist who has many mma “patients” and told him I wanted to take Roids. He prescribed them along with monthly blood samples. Paid the roids from my pocket, but the doctor and blood tests were covered by my insurance.

Blood tests are vital on your pct. my body didn’t responded well to the classical pct meds, and if my doctor hadn’t noticed that, i would lost all my gains due low T afterwards. After the second pct, my t levels are higher than before the juice

So, even if it’s hard to find a doctor to help you cycle, go for one immediately after your cicle to do proper pct. He will have to help you. He can refuse to prescribe you hormones, but can’t refuse helping you after you did it.

Also do a complete blood test before, so you know were your normal levels are.

barrybondsmaxxing

bluekem has some roids and antiestrogens sold as experimental drugs. you can use your credit card and theyre legit

theres also chem.eu but idk if they make any roids
EDIT: side effect of those experimental steroids is cancer. its perfect tbh

Last edited:
Approach anyone bigger than you in the gym.

Go to the gym late usually Saturday evening and ask a guy that's clearly on roids, they will usually be cool about it

>be chad
>case closed

Approach anyone bigger than you in the gym.
kek so if hes like 120 lb a 140lb guy is bigger but doesnt take roid. You need to go to the biggest guy who looks juicy

They just sell it at gym. some coaches at gyms sell it etc.

top listings on eroids are legit

but in shitty euro countries like germany they might have too strict customs to import

top listings on eroids are legit

but in shitty euro countries like germany they might have too strict customs to import
can´t even buy a gun here to defend myself from ethnics and cucks.

This.

In Brazil i just went to a endocrinologist who has many mma “patients” and told him I wanted to take Roids. He prescribed them along with monthly blood samples. Paid the roids from my pocket, but the doctor and blood tests were covered by my insurance.

Blood tests are vital on your pct. my body didn’t responded well to the classical pct meds, and if my doctor hadn’t noticed that, i would lost all my gains due low T afterwards. After the second pct, my t levels are higher than before the juice

So, even if it’s hard to find a doctor to help you cycle, go for one immediately after your cicle to do proper pct. He will have to help you. He can refuse to prescribe you hormones, but can’t refuse helping you after you did it.

Also do a complete blood test before, so you know were your normal levels are.
If you stop injecting would you gain be gone ?

there are websites that sell roids, but they just scream fake/scam.

I want to know this as well alongside how to successfully take it. I'm scared about those little needles...

Just go to a bodybuilder gym and talk to the scariest dudes there

If you stop injecting would you gain be gone ?

Some of it. But not all.
Gained 20 pounds and lost 10 (~ 8 pounds of lean muscle and 2 pounds of fat).
Doing another cicle later this year

What about your mental state ?

What about your mental state ?

I had 0 side effects while i was on T, but, as i said, something went wrong after the cycle and my body didnt restarted to produce its own T quickly. So, after my cycle, i spent 2 months thinking as a woman. Overly emotional, low self steem etc.

Tbh this only happened because i thought i didnt needed to watch out after the juice is gone, but i was wrong.
Remembered 1 side effect while on T.

I felt powerful. As if i could do anything i wanted.
It was really nice ngl

Thanks for your answer.
I guess your libido skyrocket ?

Thanks for your answer.
I guess your libido skyrocket ?

Not so much. It was quicker to get my dick hard, but didnt noticed strong changes on my libido.
I am naturally high T (~650-700) without roids, so i guess that i was at the limit already.

As i said, i barely noticed any changes while i was doing it. It was only after that it messes a little with my emotions.
The effects on other people behaviors towards me was noticeable.
After i took it, people would spontaneously open their way is i walk, and its way easier to catch a bartender attention.

Last edited: