Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How does one draw the line between asexual and incel?

Incexualpill strikes again like plane in 9/11 event

I view asexuals as volcels who are devoid of the natural sexual desires that humans possess. Incels have these urges and temptations, but are unable to succeed with thw opposite sex

Biological ones who's hormones have completely been shot may exist, but it seems the degenerate "bisexual" may actually be somewhat right this time; I've never legitimately seen an attractive asexual, the males that identify as such usually being the epitome of the state of the sub 5 male, and all too good for the various globohomo-promoting elites and such wishing to emasculate the modern subhuman... :feelswhat:

Obviously a cope of some kind, but acting as if it is some sort of natural "sexuality" than something imposed on you being for a physically unattractive male in this modern society of hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid privilege, and for foids simple Chadsexuality, is absurd. :feelsclown:

Biological ones who's hormones have completely been shot may exist, but it seems the degenerate "bisexual" may actually be somewhat right this time; I've never legitimately seen an attractive asexual, the males that identify as such usually being the epitome of the state of the sub 5 male, and all too good for the various globohomo-promoting elites and such wishing to emasculate the modern subhuman... :feelswhat:

Obviously a cope of some kind, but acting as if it is some sort of natural "sexuality" than something imposed on you being for a physically unattractive male in this modern society of hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid privilege, and for foids simple Chadsexuality, is absurd. :feelsclown:
"Asexual" males are just incels in denial who want to escape the incel label.

Volcels are asexual people.

If a someone is asexual they’re mentally ill and lack the vital horomone levels to desire and seek out a mate to reproduce.

That is a genetic quality that is a must have in a capitalist society that is dependent on population levels not crashing

Most people of this subreddit claim to be assexual but still are sex havers, so their definition of assexual is not worthy to take seriously, the poster will be very confused

Zoomers are so pathetic lmao

They always have to lie to make us look worse, "believe they are entitled to sexual activity with a partner". They know if they told the truth and said we are people who want sex but are unable to get it, it would make us look like the victims.

JFL they all write this way

Last edited:
Asexual = not wanting sex
Incel= wanting sex ,not being able to get it
There's no such thing as "Asexual".
All asexuals are just a bunch of coping Zoomers who can't get laid, so to save face they created this bullshit sexuality.

The second a Chad shows up all the "Asexual" foids suddenly become normal again.

people that ask questions like that one don't know what an incel actually is

Human species can't be asexual, we aren't bacteria or fungi to reproduce via spores or cells division

To say that I am asexual is a rather daring statement, after more than 10 years of use of various drugs my libido has dropped sharply but even then I still manage to feel something, so we'll see in another 10 years if I am still alive :feelsaww:

not all incels are asexual, but all male asexuals are incels
it doesn't matter what you identify with, "incel" is a label imposed by outside forces, it's normies who decide who's an incel and they'll never pick your "ackshually I don't like sex" spiel
it's like being called a Jew cos you look like one, but going "ackshually I don't practice the religion and only my dad was Jewish, so according to halacha... " -- doesn't matter, antisemites decided you're a Jew, so you're one

Truecels have the power to convert a whore of whores into a nun-like thing, just ask the creature for intercourse. She may have fucked an entire apartment building but dare YOU ask her for a 3 minute fuck. A nun-like thing I tell you.

("Asexuality" in women = just another way to say chad only to us)

We are the closest thing to asexuals in humanity, we're only missing the part where we cut out one of our nails or something and poof there goes another one of us after a few weeks

Also, even if they don't desire intercourse, they still are sexual beings

They are two completely different things. Is this person retarded?

asexuals are cope, humans are not asexual. Unless you have an actual medical issue that destroys your libido.

95% of these “asexual” copers would fold if a Stacy just walked up to them and asked to fuck. They are just incels who need a different name to be special.

I think there are some people, very few, with no sex drive but that doesn't make them incels just weird