Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How does one cope with this situation?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
You only get one shot at life and you're born into this group of people...

@Amacko

Why do you bring up zabbaleen in almost every thread you make? Is it like a joke?

Do you unironically live there? im too retarded to tell

I think it's like OP's theme. That fox for his AVI is a stuffed fox the mayor of zabbaleen owns.
How many have actually watched the whole video?

can't cope living like that, I'd rope instantly. at least I live in a first-world ngl, but nothing to be proud of. our people are the worst of the worst and shouldn't reproduce tbh. Why reproduce in a 3rd world country with trash as buildings? you just want your kids to suffer or misery loves company? I can tell most of them don't even wanna be there, they were forced and have to cope with what their parents brought them into.

ugly people, ugly traditions, ugly country, everything is shit. and they have the audacity to say "Egypt is the best country in the world" JFL

22:36 "god defied our fate, so be it." lol yes bro a loving god will make you suffer in a shithole while some are born into a rich family in a first world country never to work a day in their lives

ugly people, ugly traditions, ugly country, everything is shit. and they have the audacity to say "Egypt is the best country in the world" JFL
We are the worst people in the world, street shitting curries carry themselves with more class. The term "garbage people" is really fitting. It's nice to have someone else here who can relate.
22:36 "god defied our fate, so be it." lol yes bro a loving god will make you suffer in a shithole while some are born into a rich family in a first world country never to work a day in their lives
And they tell themselves that there is a god in the sky who loves them.
I have I'm just wondering why it's the main point you use in almost all of your arguments.
I call it the Zabbaleen pill, the ethnics of the world are garbage.

No, but I'm a member of their cult.
Do you mean Coptic Christianity or the garbage people community? Video is brutal either way. That historian trying to cope was depressing. It seems like the kids don’t even get a proper education to leave that way of life either...

can't cope living like that, I'd rope instantly. at least I live in a first-world ngl, but nothing to be proud of. our people are the worst of the worst and shouldn't reproduce tbh. Why reproduce in a 3rd world country with trash as buildings? you just want your kids to suffer or misery loves company? I can tell most of them don't even wanna be there, they were forced and have to cope with what their parents brought them into.

:feels: I should be able to rope without repercussions. People close to you should be able to be empathic BUT THEY'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND

Do you mean Coptic Christianity or the garbage people community? Video is brutal either way. That historian trying to cope was depressing. It seems like the kids don’t even get a proper education to leave that way of life either...
The Coptic Church, I'm not actually a garbage collector. But as an ethnic I am still a man of garbage.

The Coptic Church, I'm not actually a garbage collector. But as an ethnic I am still a man of garbage.
Ah. I knew a Coptic Christian kid in my HS and he would cope about how peaceful Copts were. Maybe you could use that

We are the worst people in the world, street shitting curries carry themselves with more class. The term "garbage people" is really fitting. It's nice to have someone else here who can relate.
Egypt is a god tier civ in civ 5 though

I’m Chinese bro, I know how it feels to have a trash tier culture

Egypt is a god tier civ in civ 5 though

I’m Chinese bro, I know how it feels to have a trash tier culture
Egypt thousands of years ago and Egypt in fiction are not the same as Egypt today.

I was joking my guy
At least China has better cuisine.
5e29b3ae2030274bc50360af.jpg