Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how does one cope with the lesbianpill?

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I run into so many dykes everyday. I hate my city for this reason, there's way too many fags and dykes. I believe for young girls at least 50% of them must be either dykes or bisexual. Can you believe this?

If someone could go back in time and tell people in a period as early as 50 years ago, would people believe this would be the world someday? God, even I remember that when I was a kid I'd rarely see a dyke, and they'd usually be those very stucky butch. It was so rare people wouldn't talk about it unless making some joke or poking fun at someone.

But now, every goddamn girl is a dyke because they're so disgusted by the average male... If this is not hell I don't know what it is.

Whether they have sex with Chads or other foids. What's the difference for us?

this aint nothin new, did u really think ur gym teacher was married to a dude?

Tranny maxxing is actually legit for sub5 men

A foid is more likely to have "lesbian" sex with a tranny then an ugly man

This is because foids are naturally attracted to other women

If you can put up with the shame, a cakemaxxed tranny larping on tinder as a "woman" will get way more matches, as long as you can look feminine

Last edited:
All foids younger than 30 are bisexual, they dont care about guys anymore

they're all bi
Sad truth ~100% women would prefer another foid over kissing sub3(sub5 even in many places)male
Whether they have sex with Chads or other foids. What's the difference for us?
True, it is the same shit. We don't get laid either way. Foids can fuck organtangs/dogs/horses idc anymore. Either way it is over for me.
Tranny maxxing is actually legit for sub5 men

A foid is more likely to have "lesbian" sex with a tranny then an ugly man

This is because foids are naturally attracted to other women

If you can put up with the shame, a cakemaxxed tranny larping on tinder as a "woman" will get way more matches, as long as you can look feminine
Brutal truth. A sub3 faggot homo tranny is more likely to get a foid than a normal 4/10 man nowadays. Absolute state of humanity.
All foids younger than 30 are bisexual, they dont care about guys anymore
And this trend will only worsen over time.

Last edited:
My biggest onitis ever was a self-professed lesbian. But one day someone tagged her making out with some thug and my friend printed it to show me before she deleted it from her FB page.

My biggest onitis ever was a self-professed lesbian. But one day someone tagged her making out with some thug and my friend printed it to show me before she deleted it from her FB page.
Jesus that’s fucking harsh. I’ve been hit with the “I’m actually lesbian excuse” a few times even if they’re BI.

short answer: you don't.

i cant cope with the lesbianpill. the lesbianpill has completely crushed any shred of hope and confidence i had left in myself. and unlike the dogpill, which is (kinda) more of a meme, the lesbianpill is as real and true as it gets. ALL younger women under 30 are atleast bi.

:feelskek::feelskek: dark triad is the ONLY theory that can defeat lesbianism

Good news is, bisexual women prefer feminine traits in men

its being pushed more by the media, trend to be a bi chick especially when theyre like 16-21 and cant make up their dam mind

What's there to cope with? I'm way more comfortable with lesbians than other men getting pussy. The latter evokes jealous rage in me.

But now, every goddamn girl is a dyke because they're so disgusted by the average male... If this is not hell I don't know what it is.

It's the end result of being "Chadsexual". Their hatred stems from their inability to reject hypergamy.

i cant cope with the lesbianpill. the lesbianpill has completely crushed any shred of hope and confidence i had left in myself. and unlike the dogpill, which is (kinda) more of a meme, the lesbianpill is as real and true as it gets. ALL younger women under 30 are atleast bi.

Yes, we know. You're another victim of "bisexual bitterness", just as I am:

(Shannon Rose Bosanac)

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 18 29 02

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 18 29 19

Screenshot from 2021 09 30 18 26 25

That woman spent years being anorexic for Chad.

It's easier to project hatred onto respectable yet low-tier men than to take responsibility for your own poor standards.

Women have always been bisexual

Lesbians dont exist. They are and i quote as one whore told me :" i am a girl of extremes, either she must be really feminine (and she followed that up by saying 80% girls are) or he gotta be extremely masculine and manly" (6'1+ massive hands and frame, masculine Chad face, voice and manly persona) SHE LEGIT JUST FUCKING CONFIRMED 80/20 LMAO.

I'm so sick and tired of lesbians, everywhere I go there are fucking lesbians everywhere, behind every blade of grass anymore there is a fucking lesbian. If I didn't know any better I would say that the entire United States is becoming a nation of lesbians anymore. :feelsjuice::feelsUgh:

I'm so sick and tired of lesbians, everywhere I go there are fucking lesbians everywhere, behind every blade of grass anymore there is a fucking lesbian. If I didn't know any better I would say that the entire United States is becoming a nation of lesbians anymore. :feelsjuice::feelsUgh:

View attachment 500935
same here, so sick and tired

they should just die, disappear. I really HATE them to the core.

As People said, every woman is Bi, anyone claiming otherwise is lying.

I fucking hate it. It makes me so envious of them, seeing them happy with each other is so disheartening. Knowing that Chad isn't good enough for them hurts like a punch in the gut when you realize that if Chad isn't good enough for them, then what makes you think that you'll be good enough for them? It makes no sense.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: