Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How does Modern Warfare work?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I havent played a COD since BO2, I want to buy MW but I have some questions.
I heard theres no season pass, does that mean that all DLC will be free or what?
I heard this one doesnt have lootboxes but has a battlepass instead. Im no zoomer so I dont know how battle pass works, I know you have pay a subscription, but what does it give you? I heard it was only cosmetics but thats probably not true, am I gonna be in a disadvantage if I dont buy it?

Help me boyos

Didn't they just end up blaming shady stuff Americans did on Russian's?

I dont know I dont give a fuck about the campaign, I just want the multiplayer

Dont know.Havent played SoyOfDuty since mw2
as they always do

I dont know I dont give a fuck about the campaign, I just want the multiplayer
Activation usually fuks up the MP by a month or so by flooding it with lootboxes.

COD is literally the least soy game nowdays
COD was literally built for soyconsoles lol
theres no lootboxes this time, just battle pass
They said there won't be lootboxes on release, give it a while they always do.
ElectionHackMaxxing
 98179010 p05j8chc

Last edited:
don't buy it.

I don't know, never played it

I don't touch that shit. Only gud game is code vein

It is a sweatfest. It has skill based matchmaking in every mode but in groundwar.

The multiplayer feels kinda off lots of camping and you pay attention to the changes regarding minimap before you buy.
Theres also alot of camping going on.

I only played the beta btw. Its more or less the same it seems.

What really looks interesting are the spec ops missions who are ps4 exclusive for 1yr.

If you want it for the multiplayer you should get it now because they will put in p2w weapons through loot boxes.

Play Paladins or Mordhau instead

The game is infuriating. I have not raged as hard as it as any other cod. Terrible netcode, terrible hit detection, RNG recoil, the WORST maps in the entire series hands down, there is seriously not a single even mediocre map they're all god awful, only two good guns everyone uses, one of which is the Olympia which one shot Snipes people across the map, footsteps are too loud so everyone camps, claymores everywhere and flak jacket doesn't work. Ghost works 24/7, dead silence is not a peek so everyone just camps with shotguns and claymores because the maps make it even easier to do so. This games a fucking trainwreck abomination, it's legit worse than ghosts and infinity ward is absolutely dead to me by this point. They can't make a good game anymore.

The game is infuriating. I have not raged as hard as it as any other cod. Terrible netcode, terrible hit detection, RNG recoil, the WORST maps in the entire series hands down, there is seriously not a single even mediocre map they're all god awful, only two good guns everyone uses, one of which is the Olympia which one shot Snipes people across the map, footsteps are too loud so everyone camps, claymores everywhere and flak jacket doesn't work. Ghost works 24/7, dead silence is not a peek so everyone just camps with shotguns and claymores because the maps make it even easier to do so. This games a fucking trainwreck abomination, it's legit worse than ghosts and infinity ward is absolutely dead to me by this point. They can't make a good game anymore.
They just should have remastered mw2 and mw3 and sold them together. Gaming is pretty much dead

Video gayming in current year?
Yeet2

They just should have remastered mw2 and mw3 and sold them together. Gaming is pretty much dead
Nobody would buy a new Cod then.

I'm starting to think mw2 being so much fun was total accident. Maybe they didn't know what they were doing whatsoever from the start.

camp with M4 and claymores and youre good

Maybe I should buy Pokémon instead. But I don't know

No lootboxes, no season pass.
But the game itself sucks, campers everywhere, the maps are pure cancer and the weapons are unbalanced.

No lootboxes, no season pass.
But the game itself sucks, campers everywhere, the maps are pure cancer and the weapons are unbalanced.
So theres not gonna be any kind of paid dlc?

I have Modern Warfare and the battle pass hasn't come up. I haven't heard of it until now. All dlcs that I know of is included. There are weapons that are most likely going to get nerfed. Sheild, double barrel shotgun ect. Overall it's not that bad. It's kind of funny listening to tryhards on the other team get pissed during intermission. Coop however is a different story. I have yet to beat the first one as I am continually pared with incompetents. The campaign is a good story, the trailer was a bit misleading but good nonetheless. That's my review of it. Your perspective may be different if you get it

Call of duty games are absolute shit. The only good ones were the few original ones.