Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does Madrid keep winning every year?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Title. It's getting annoying. Dortmund deserved it.

Also, It's not fair how a bunch of Niggers get paid millions, even, if they don't Play. They should give Incels the money instead.

Over for Dortmundcels

it was kind of a boring match overall

I'm European and like football but prefer ice-hockey, iihf world championship is the sport highlight of the year for me

I bet 10 bucks on dortmund

over

the ghost of franco leads them to victory

yes half Swiss half German
I'm Lebanese, so naturally, I don't even have a team to support. Even, our national team sucks . I stopped following football in 2019. I would check up on the updates once, in a while, that's it. It's absolutely, Cringe to me when I see idiots from the 3rd world supporting random teams lol. And yeah, almost every UCL final has been boring from 2015. Only the world Cup final was worth watching.

I'm Lebanese, so naturally, I don't even have a team to support. Even, our national team sucks . I stopped following football in 2019. I would check up on the updates once, in a while, that's it. It's absolutely, Cringe to me when I see idiots from the 3rd world supporting random teams lol. And yeah, almost every UCL final has been boring from 2015. Only the world Cup final was worth watching.
yes :yes:

Cringe to me when I see idiots from the 3rd world supporting random teams lol.
it was absolutely awful back in the day with manchester united supporters in the turd world

countries like india were full of gloryhunters with mu jerseys. kinda glad that their team went to shit, but nowadays they probably support city or w/e. mercs innit
And yeah, almost every UCL final has been boring from 2015. Only the world Cup final was worth watching.
modern football is trash jfl

it was already quite bad before, but nowadays it's usually unwatchable
Franco was absolutely, based
real

was absolutely awful back in the day with manchester united supporters in the turd world

countries like india were full of gloryhunters with mu jerseys. kinda glad that their team went to shit, but nowadays they probably support city or w/e. mercs innit
I get second hand embarassment when I see those people.
modern football is trash jfl

it was already quite bad before, but nowadays it's usually unwatchable
I don't remember what it was. But I remember watching a video about why every football match, is always a narrow win these days. It's because, of better tactics or something. I think that baldcel Pep Guardiola ruined everything. Every coach copies his tactics. But I'm not exactly sure.

I don't remember what it was. But I remember watching a video about why every football match, is always a narrow win these days. It's because, of better tactics or something. I think that baldcel Pep Guardiola ruined everything. Every coach copies his tactics. But I'm not exactly sure.
IIRC in the late 2000s-early 2010s people were all orgasming over guardiola's boring tiki-taka tactics. it was almost as cringe as the manchester united supporting thirdworlders jfl

but tiki-taka isn't really applicable to most teams, so I think it didn't spread as far as you'd expect. there was an increased focus on midfield and passing, but teams which tried to really copy it, like arsenal, didn't have much success with it. I stopped watching before zidane's RM went on their CL run, but presumably teams like them have had a considerable effect on modern tactics too

tbh it's probably more that football teams aren't that different nowadays, bc most players pass through the same kind of rigorous, standardized training program and don't really stand out. when they're all on the same training schedule, using the same PEDs, talk like clones due to heavy PR training, etc., there's just not that much difference. tiki-taka might have contributed to that, bc it requires a lot of standardized training at a youth level and devalues players who stand out, like zlatan

football needs a new hitler to eye-gouge + shoah the baldfrauds and bring a new era of aryan football

Title. It's getting annoying. Dortmund deserved it.
They had a few good chances in the first half and fucked up. I will never forgive that nigger on the left wing (adeyemi), I could have won some money if he scored.

They had a few good chances in the first half and fucked up. I will never forgive that nigger on the left wing (adeyemi), I could have won some money if he scored.
Some Germancel who watches football needs to explain to me why they can't find native German talent. Germans are extremely talented. Why get some Nigger?

Some Germancel who watches football needs to explain to me why they can't find native German talent. Germans are extremely talented. Why get some Nigger?
I'm not German, but it's not only German football being taken over by the niggers, it's every club and every national team. I was watching some highlights of a 16 year old (i think) tall nigger in a premier league academy and he was bullying all of his opponents with his pace and strength. They are faster and grow taller and stronger. And in the modern game, you don't need as much talent, just watch any match and it's gonna be the same robotic shit which makes you fall asleep. Obviously you need to be able to master the basics, but what coaches really look in a player is for him to be strong, fast, and be able to run for 90 minutes.

Idk but seeing men my age making millions is suifuel af

Dortmund deserved it.
UCL isn't a charity organization buddy. The better team wins, simple as.
They had dozens of openings and they blew all of them. Their finishing sucks.

Last edited:
most players pass through the same kind of rigorous, standardized training program and don't really stand out. when they're all on the same training schedule, using the same PEDs, talk like clones due to heavy PR training, etc.,
100%. It's entirely sterilized now.
Back then every player was unique. You had insane free-kick takers like Beckham, Juninho and R. Carlos, brick wall defenders like Maldini, Cannavaro and Vidic, cocky dribblers like Ronaldinho and Robinho, stamina monsters like T. Henry and Ji-sung Park.
But now it feels like everyone's playstyle is the same more or less. There's only few names that stand out.

100%. It's entirely sterilized now.
Back then every player was unique. You had insane free-kick takers like Beckham, Juninho and R. Carlos, brick wall defenders like Maldini, Cannavaro and Vidic, cocky dribblers like Ronaldinho and Robinho, stamina monsters like T. Henry and Ji-sung Park.
But now it feels like everyone's playstyle is the same more or less. There's only few names that stand out.
real

also, congrats on the madrid CL win

I'm not German, but it's not only German football being taken over by the niggers, it's every club and every national team. I was watching some highlights of a 16 year old (i think) tall nigger in a premier league academy and he was bullying all of his opponents with his pace and strength. They are faster and grow taller and stronger. And in the modern game, you don't need as much talent, just watch any match and it's gonna be the same robotic shit which makes you fall asleep. Obviously you need to be able to master the basics, but what coaches really look in a player is for him to be strong, fast, and be able to run for 90 minutes.
There should still be a limit, I know it won't happen in the modern world, but every national team needs to have at least six or seven natives. Look at France, I think there's only Greizmann and Lloris in the starting eleven, the other whites aren't natives. The rest are all Niggers. Which gives them a huge advantage because, blacks are extremely fast, the only white player who I think off who was fast in his prime was Arjen Robben. It's crazy how dembele and mbappe will run past the entire defensive line with no effort.

That being said the Arab countries who do make it to the world cup all promise niggers citizenship in return for playing for them. Gulf Arabs are similar to Curries in a lot of ways and aren't as athletic as say Jordan or syria. But those countries have strict laws, so niggers don't cause trouble.

Last edited:
Perhaps I don't need to remind you but the number one exporter of football players is the favela center Brazil.

:feelsYall:
I don't mean South America. I'm talking about Arabs and Curries. Also countries in south America make it to the world cup. And it's not cringe when south Americans support let's say Argentina.