Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does it make you feel?

Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
that your suffering will only last a few decades at most and then an eternity of either salvation or nothingness (both of which are WAY better than inceldom) await you?

Makes me feel good but i need to repent for my sins

I don't give a fuck.

doesn't bother me at all tbh

death is the great equaliser

It isn't supposed to bother you. It is lifefuel for me that I only have to suffer for a few decades.
you can end your suffering anytime if you truly wanted to

Images 73

I dont care.

It makes me ask why I was even born in the first place, if my only purpose is to suffer, die, and then rot eternally.

I'm indifferent to it.

Life is getting worse week by week, then it gets better, then I go outside and get hit with suicide fuel. that reminds me. I was walking in the WOODS to avoid other people, and as I was walking back I saw two young adults, the guy was kinda nerdy and tall and the girl was SUICIDE FUEL. Looks like I can never escape :((

Life is getting worse week by week, then it gets better, then I go outside and get hit with suicide fuel. that reminds me. I was walking in the WOODS to avoid other people, and as I was walking back I saw two young adults, the guy was kinda nerdy and tall and the girl was SUICIDE FUEL. Looks like I can never escape :((
Seriously. Going outside makes me go ER like nothing else.

There is nothing after life. You won't even exist to taste nothingness