Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does it feel waking up knowing your an incel

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
Waking up from an amazing dream, an amazing fantasy, all your problems had just gone away, but then it hits you like a truck: you are an incels.is member

Makes me want to rope.

im just indifferent to it all

I had a dream i ended up in jail and had to stab a guy to survive and another one where a guy chased me on the street to stab me to death.

I feel your pain, I want to go luciddreammaxxing just to get an imaginary girlfriend. :cryfeels:

“Ahh shit. Here we go again”

It feels like I’m in my own personal hell where I’m forced to relive the same day, over and over again.

Just get drunk till sleep again :feelsLSD:

I'm always disappointed when I wake up. I just wish that I could go to sleep and never wake up anymore.

I've always been an incel so it doesnt feel like anything, unless i let the bad thoughts get to me.

Today I woke up from a dream where I had a girlfriend :feelsrope:

makes me remember how life is rigged and some people have everything and more and i get stuck with shit that I cant work my way out of. then i see some disaster on the news and i feel better

I really don't give a fuck anymore, I'm almost 30yo. Also it's nice to be a member here, at least I can share my emotions with other brocels.

how do i survive today then

Don't really care about inceldom anymore, but balding tears me apart