Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does it feel to exist alone in your gloomy room?

• Thread starter Gloomy existence
  • Start date
Gloomy existence

Gloomy existence

Jesus is deep inside me without lube,Amen!
-
It's painful to think ,that i've lived my entire life lonely just being in my room and contemplating about absurd things.

Better then getting mocked ngl

jUsT pUt yoUrseLf oUt theRe, u siLLy inkWell

Just joking. I'm not sure how to feel tbh, I guess I'm still in denial. I'm also alone and have no friends but I don't feel lonely or depressed for some reason. What "absurd things" you have in mind?
Everything i think is absurd.I don't feel depressed for being alone,because that's just how Live ,and have lived ."painful to think" in the sense ,that it would've been better If i had had friends.Most of them despised, and ostracized me.I just walked with the despair face all the time.How about you? How was your early days of teens?

not very good.

Mixed feelings about it

I used to have two great friends when I was 13-14 in secondary school. These two years were the only good ones for me and the best memories were gaming and skateboarding with them. Before that I was bullied for stuttering, being a "good boy" and not standing up for myself. When I transferred to another school (15 y/o) I was bullied again by new classmates for being quiet and socially awkward. Didn't make any friends since then.
Depressing.Good luck,mate.

Less lonely with a doll.

feels better than existing alone around others so there's that

It’s a gloomy existence

i feel the worst when i see foids. i feel not human.