Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How does it feel to be paid to post here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
@Malte your thoughts?

Yeah i was expecting he the dude paid to look at us. Lmao under 50 posts but has been viewing for 30 hours

OxBi1Sxg

I only get paid for my used bathwater.

It really upsets me that i only own a shower.

Yeah I really liked the subtlety he used “I’d join an ER pact if that was a thing” lmao so fucking obvious, he doesn’t even respond to multiple people calling him a fed.

he doesn’t even respond to multiple people calling him a fed.
Its interesting to go through his posts having in mind that hes a fed. He created a thread telling incels to use mdma

Sponsored by IncelTears

JFL at anybody who pays their taxes, it's being wasted on hamfisted attempts at infiltrating .co like this.

What? Why would I be a fed? And how is encouraging people to do mdma (the best drug ever) being a fed?
Yeah I really liked the subtlety he used “I’d join an ER pact if that was a thing” lmao so fucking obvious, he doesn’t even respond to multiple people calling him a fed.
Well, I went to sleep after people started calling me it, the clock was after all around 05.00am in Europe.

Kremlin paying me for spreading anti-american propaganda and seeding distrust in West

I've seen members encouraging people to go ER ever since I joined this forum, but when I say I'd be down for a ER-pact I'm a fed? I feel triggered. Im fuming. You'll hear about this on my blog

I've seen members encouraging people to go ER ever since I joined this forum, but when I say I'd be down for a ER-pact I'm a fed? I feel triggered. Im fuming. You'll hear about this on my blog
lmao

male-fbi-agent-working-on-computer.jpg

shame that there are actually ppl infiltrating here, most of them probably greycels

What? Why would I be a fed? And how is encouraging people to do mdma (the best drug ever) being a fed?

Well, I went to sleep after people started calling me it, the clock was after all around 05.00am in Europe.

That's exactly what a glow in the dark fed would say.

Ik. So why does everyone think you're an fbicel? Where did it begin?
I don't know. I think it's because I said I'd join an ER pact, if there ever was one. Except for that I'm not sure what it could be.

Ask FBI. They got some larping spies here

King Jong Un, if you are reading this, I will gladly renounce my US citizenship, and serve as an anti American propaganda tool, if you allow me to live luxuriously for the rest of my days in NK.

Ngl I'd like to get paid every time I posted some shit on here.

There is a percentage he will see this, but i think it will be nice

I'm postmaxxing mega hard so I'd love to get paid tbh