Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How does it feel to be incel, an involuntary celebrity?

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The media talks about us even though most of us are losers who rot, play video games, and fap. We even have a couple thousand bluepillers who lurk this forum. Posting here means that your words will be viewed many times by random people on the internet and they will form an opinion about your identity. They might even begin to follow your posts more frequently than others to cope with their shitty lives. LMAO

Bluepillers, or incels in denial, you might as well join us, since this site is made for people like you. Otherwise, keep worshipping us, its not like we're forcing you to.

It doesn’t feel too great, but it’s fun to be the villain sometimes.

Ngl, I'd be euphoric to know if some random person is following my post ands threads. We never got attention in real life but at least, we get some attention here. :lul:

Media not helping me to find cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I am here because of @LastGerman lol, I liked his driver license pill posts when lurking.

its crazy that so many ppl are obsessed with us tbh

Im depressed most time

The only time normies care...