Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does it feel to be a wageslave?

Hwo does it feel to be a wage slave?

• Total voters
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
Getting my degree in a few weeks and I will become a wage slave cuck. How does it feel to be incel AND wage slave?

Post your stories and whatnot

it sucks ass, and dick

When i did it, it was better than no money

Wageslave + Inceldom = Immediate Rope

Some jobs are pretty good. I get to listen to angry karens shout at me all day and get paid for it. Pretty entertaining tbh. :feelsokman:

Work is ass but better then being broke.

It was horrid, NEETmaxxing 24/7 nigga.

Entirely depends on where you wageslave. I had placed that made me feel worthless, and current job gives me a reason to wake up feeling alright.

bad. it's not like school where you get lots of holidays and maybe a whole summer off. and you're stuck doing it until you die or retire in four decades.

Depends on the setting, wageslaving for a big company is misery incarnate. They don't care about you at all and they show it, moving up requires either a lot of ass kissing or straight up sexual favors.
Smaller businesses are a little better, you get noticed more for doing even the bare minimum and higher ups are more lenient for stuff like personal days. Advancement might be minimal or non-existent though and job security is much lower, especially with corona.

I used to wageslave and it was miserable

Depends on the setting, wageslaving for a big company is misery incarnate. They don't care about you at all and they show it, moving up requires either a lot of ass kissing or straight up sexual favors.
Smaller businesses are a little better, you get noticed more for doing even the bare minimum and higher ups are more lenient for stuff like personal days. Advancement might be minimal or non-existent though and job security is much lower, especially with corona.
I don't expect to ever be recognized but as long as its enough money to live, I am OK with it.

Having nothing to live for while you slave away really hits hard at times

When I used to work, I hated it. I worked 60 hours a week, although the pay was good the hours where ass and it made me hate the job.

I felt like dying back when I wageslaved.

Don't have my degree yet, but I'm already bracing myself for being worked to death. I only hope I'll be able to afford fun copes.

It can be ok or it can be bad. Thankfully I’m finally at a job I tolerate well. However prior to this I have worked at other companies that were very stressful and gave me crippling anxiety. I guess my advice is don’t expect any job to be perfect, but don’t stay at a job that makes you miserable and you dread going to.

Wageslave + Inceldom = Immediate Rope
This.

Even a good pay is barely enough to cope. Then you have other problems such as taxes, investing, inflation and yadda ... Soyciety will never give you a break.

I would have roped asap if I was minimum wage cel. There would be literaly no point for me to make the effort of breathing air.

Getting my degree in a few weeks and I will become a wage slave cuck. How does it feel to be incel AND wage slave?

I work because I have to, not because I want to. Working for others reminds me of what a useless cog I am these days.

it's a miserable existence but it relies heavily on your background, that would determine where and what you work at. unless you've rich, great parents then you just don't really have a choice.

Last edited:
Must be amazing to make some proper money tbh... Not like LDARing is that much better anyway. I’m having trouble finding a job rn.

for an incel? humiliating and soul-eating.

For ten hours a day you're basically a human puppet and somebody is pulling your strings where you have no choice but to dance to their tune if you want to survive having a roof over your head in your off hours.

Your job is shitty and miserable where it is soul sucking where more and more everyday it drains you dry, you don't make that much money where it makes it extremely difficult to get ahead in life or advance.

Everyday you ask yourself why you're still at this miserable job but then you remember that the rest of the economy is fucking bullshit where there is nowhere else to go.

Last edited:
Hqdefault

For ten hours a day you're basically a human puppet and somebody is pulling your strings where you have no choice but to dance to their tune if you want to survive having a roof over your head in your off hours.

Your job is shitty and miserable where it is soul sucking where more and more everyday it drains you dry, you don't make that much money where it makes it extremely difficult to get ahead in life or advance.

Everyday you ask yourself why you're still at this miserable job but then you remember that the rest of the economy is fucking bullshit where there is nowhere else to go.
:feelsrope:

I hate working, but I got extremely lucky with my job. Good pay, pretty safe company and I can work from home during corona times. It could be way way worse. My goal is to retire as early as possible. If I play my cards right, that could be in my 40s.

I am a professional wageslave with a MA in wagecucking. Ask me everything.
Tbh... wagwslaving for me is kinda cope because it makes me feel less subhuman and capable of something. Sometimes I am too busy to and forgetting about my existence. Maybe these are the best moments of my life.

I also still living with my parents and can save quite a lot of shekels. This is also a huge cope for me.

That's it...

And... what degree are u finishing? What industry are you aiming for? And what country you are?

Last edited:

And... what degree are u finishing?
Not OP but:
Do you make enough to comfortably afford copes? And overall feels satisfied with your life(minus sexual aspects of it) through whatever status/money you earn with your job?
Do you think the effort you put into your BA+MA+any additional degree/program was worth it?

Wouldn't know

Not OP but:
Do you make enough to comfortably afford copes? And overall feels satisfied with your life(minus sexual aspects of it) through whatever status/money you earn with your job?
Do you think the effort you put into your BA+MA+any additional degree/program was worth it?
Yes, I can afford all the copes I want. I am not spending much (and living with my parents) so I save at least 50% of the salary and sometimes even 80%.
If I were living alone my saving rate could be negative or very low at best. So I see ko reason to leave my parent. Renting an apartment in cucked AF.

I didn't understand the second question.
My job is low status but it satisfies me and I wageslave in the field I love.

Yes, it was worth it. Even though uni was quite often suicide fuel, it was quite fun in retrospective. I also got a lot of scholarships and basically studied something that I love for free. Scholarships (free shekels) are a major lifefuel. But I don't think all cels here a book whorms and study their fav subject.

Tbh... wagwslaving for me is kinda cope because it makes me feel less subhuman and capable of something. Sometimes I am too busy to and forgetting about my existence. Maybe these are the best moments of my life.

I also still living with my parents and can save quite a lot of shekels. This is also a huge cope for me.

That's it...

And... what degree are u finishing? What industry are you aiming for? And what country you are?
I don't want to go into details but I have a more generic degree and one more 'creative' if you know what I mean, nothing really impressive and I am not optimistic about it.

That being said, I don't fear working on "degrading" jobs like cleaning, carrying stuff, etc. I would hate to work being a cashier, secretary etc.

Basically I am tired of studying.
Yes, I can afford all the copes I want. I am not spending much (and living with my parents) so I save at least 50% of the salary and sometimes even 80%.
If I were living alone my saving rate could be negative or very low at best. So I see ko reason to leave my parent. Renting an apartment in cucked AF.

I didn't understand the second question.
My job is low status but it satisfies me and I wageslave in the field I love.

Yes, it was worth it. Even though uni was quite often suicide fuel, it was quite fun in retrospective. I also got a lot of scholarships and basically studied something that I love for free. Scholarships (free shekels) are a major lifefuel. But I don't think all cels here a book whorms and study their fav subject.
I will probably live with my parents until they die or something. No fucking way I can afford to live by myself with the (probably) shitty salary that I will get and the way the economy is going.

I don't want to go into details but I have a more generic degree and one more 'creative' if you know what I mean, nothing really impressive and I am not optimistic about it.

That being said, I don't fear working on "degrading" jobs like cleaning, carrying stuff, etc. I would hate to work being a cashier, secretary etc.

Basically I am tired of studying.

I will probably live with my parents until they die or something. No fucking way I can afford to live by myself with the (probably) shitty salary that I will get and the way the economy is going.
Tbh, I once wanted to start some sort of "wageslaving guide for incel". I think it quite important because most of us have to choice but to sell our selves in the labour market and the time we will spwn on the job is like 40% of our lives. But unfortunately I don't have enough experience to write such thing.

I didn't understand what is your degree is about. But I can confidently say that as long as it is not a STEM degree your salary is not going to be high. At the same time don't expect money to fix your life.

The aim sould be coping by wageslaving. I know it sounds odd and cucked. But since we are going to spend a lot of time on the job you have to get from it at least some satisfaction besides the pay.

Anyways.. Base on my expiriance I would recommend you the following;

1. Don't leave your parents house for as long as possible. Rent is going to eat you salary. Look at the rent prices in your area and I think u will find out the the rent will be around 50% of your salary. In fact I am curious to know whether I am mistaken here.
Plus you have to pay rent to someone how will treat you like shit or their personal slave.

2. Consider working in the public sector. This sector is less demanding and less competitive. Quite often this is the only sector that hiers people with disabilities. It might be the only way to escape the corporate hell. The con is that salaries are lower and there are virtually no promotion.

3. Learn to code. I know its hard but this skills ia becoming a basic skill for more and more jobs. Idk how old you are and what are u aiming for but I would highly recommend you to learn at least some programing and data analysis skills. Excel is a must and add also a bit of R or better would be Python.

4. Always seek for new jobs. You have to have a plan B. Always. Of course you have to hide the fact from your current employer.

5. If you a book whormcel and have high graded and IQ consider the academy. I know its cucked and full of femenazis but it is also a nice escape from the world. The academy was incels' outcast for thousands of years.

Idk... I hope more experienced wageslavecels could give more advice and comment on mine.

Good look!

Last edited:
Tbh, I once wanted to start some sort of "wageslaving guide for incel". I think it quite important because most of us have to choice but to sell our selves in the labour market and the time we will spwn on the job is like 40% of our lives. But unfortunately I don't have enough experience to write such thing.

I didn't understand what is your degree is about. But I can confidently say that as long as it is not a STEM degree your salary is not going to be high. At the same time don't expect money to fix your life.

The aim sould be coping by wageslaving. I know it sounds odd and cucked. But since we are going to spend a lot of time on the job you have to get from it at least some satisfaction besides the pay.

Anyways.. Base on my expiriance I would recommend you the following;

1. Don't leave your parents house for as long as possible. Rent is going to eat you salary. Look at the rent prices in your area and I think u will find out the the rent will be around 50% of your salary. In fact I am curious to know whether I am mistaken here.
Plus you have to pay rent to someone how will treat you like shit or their personal slave.

2. Consider working in the public sector. This sector is less demanding and less competitive. Quite often this is the only sector that hiers people with disabilities. It might be the only way to escape the corporate hell. The con is that salaries are lower and there are virtually no promotion.

3. Learn to code. I know its hard but this skills ia becoming a basic skill for more and more jobs. Idk how old you are and what are u aiming for but I would highly recommend you to learn at least some programing and data analysis skills. Excel is a must and add also a bit of R or better would be Python.

4. Always seek for new jobs. You have to have a plan B. Always. Of course you have to hide the fact from your current employer.

5. If you a book whormcel and have high graded and IQ consider the academy. I know its cucked and full of femenazis but it is also a nice escape from the world. The academy was incels' outcast for thousands of years.

Idk... I hope more experienced wageslavecels could give more advice and comment on mine.

Good look!
Thanks for the advice and I will talk about your points one by one

1. I will live with them as much as I have to, they deserve it for inducing me into studying and going to college when I was 18 instead of working. The rent here is especially high because its a place with high population density (highest in my country) and therefore the prices go up

2. To work in the public sector where I live it would take many years of studying many hours a day, no joke... the competition here is relentless because the salary is absurd and you don't have to work at all. But I am tired of studying shit I don't like and I don't plan on spending the next decade studying boring ass shit just because the salary is high. I have my own passion projects and they are worth more than the chance of a high salary

3.See above

4.Yeah if I am not satisfied it makes sense, and I will probably not be. But the way the economy is going (and the shithole country I live in) having a job is already a privilege

5.See 2. I can't imagine myself preparing for new tests ever again. I am tired of it, I want to work

wage fucking at mid levels is not too bad. I at best work 4 hours a day while getting 8 hours salary. more than tolerable. just choose a male dominated company and field.

wage fucking at mid levels is not too bad. I at best work 4 hours a day while getting 8 hours salary. more than tolerable. just choose a male dominated company and field.
You're back?? :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: