Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Does Incels.IS make money

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
How does this site stay up? It doesn't appear to run ads or anything and obviously membership is free.

@Master Is rich asf

There's an account upgrade for 5 dollars you can pay for and i think there actually are ads for the forum too

CIA blood money directly financed from ISIS snuff films and sexually trafficked Afghan children

FSB gives us funding

@proudweeb confirm for us, saar

There's an account upgrade for 5 dollars you can pay for and i think there actually are ads for the forum too
where? I don't see any account upgrade thing. Also I never see adds

Account upgrade is below signature and for the ads i just think that, I may be wrong

Some guy that owns an imageboard told me that it's actually pretty cheap to host a forum/imageboard

click on your account in the top right, there's an "account upgrades" button in the menu that opens

They get DEI funding from Blackrock

Never seen any ads on here. Jfl imagine the types of companies that would pay to run ads on an incel forum

They sell our IP addresses to the Feds

They probably get subsidized by government agencies or anti-extremist non-profits to monitor for any imminent ERs

selling t shirts

They probably get subsidized by government agencies or anti-extremist non-profits to monitor for any imminent ERs
Hopefully they don't snitch themselves on this forum before they get a chance. (Not threatening violence just expressing my opinion)