Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How does/did your most relevant onitis compare to you looks-wise?

Topic

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Mine is not even very attractive, just really my type.

She is a fairly tall, dirty blonde, green eyes foid, but has:
>a fucked up, very high for a female, hairline; maybe it was for the better that she rejected me, our son would be like Norwood 4 by 18
>a fucked up mouth and teeth, upper gum exposure when smiling, yellow teeth
>a poor under-eye area
>a long face
She's 5.5/10 AT BEST tbh.

I'm a 3.5/10 but at her age (she's 8 years younger, 22 now and I'm about to turn 30) I was also 5/10 roughly.

She's only slightly above my looksmatch and yet I was completely obsessed with her for years and would kill for a simple kiss or nude from her. Even listening to her voice on the phone (happened once) was enough to make me feel like I'd rather kiss her than fuck a 10/10 Stacy any day.

I wish I could post pics, or a male version done in faceapp, but some fucker could potentially doxx me so unfortunately the thread won't reach full potential. Thanks, CUCKS :feelsree:

Edit: poll created.

Last edited:
Post a female looksmatch for her, im curious.

She mogs me tbh ngl

looksmatch I'd say.

PM me her pic.

She was a 6 and I am a 3.

I haven't had a "oneitis" in over 10 years, but the last one I had was a chubby girl who objectively would probably be considered a 4/10. Most of the time I'm in a social circle the girls in the group don't like me or talk to me, and ignore me at best (social circle game is a meme for incels) but she was an exception. Just by being nice to me and willing to talk to me I instantly fell in love with her and I would have rather had her than a 10/10 girl.

Of course, she got a lot of male attention and she turned down A LOT of guys, including some pretty good looking ones. I was originally not going to bother because I knew I had no chance (she was rejecting some legit chadlites, what hope would I have?) but a friend somehow convinced me to ask her out. Naturally she rejected me saying she "wasn't looking for a boyfriend".

Weeks later she got with an 8/10 nordic guy with rich parents. Last I heard they got married.

they're all my looksmatch or slightly below, i fall for them because they seem attainable

Mine was my looksmatch or maybe a point below... she had a very good pair of legs and a nice smile though.
She actually liked me but i waited way too long to ask her out and i got cucked cause she's now going out with a guy in my friend circle (he has a very "Chad" personality, but he's my looksmatch if not he's less than me).
Eventually confessed that i liked her, got turned down, she didn't want me to know she was seeing the other guy though (likely because she wanted to have me there as a backup).

I’m a 5 or 6/10 she was a 7/10

I haven't had a "oneitis" in over 10 years, but the last one I had was a chubby girl who objectively would probably be considered a 4/10. Most of the time I'm in a social circle the girls in the group don't like me or talk to me, and ignore me at best (social circle game is a meme for incels) but she was an exception. Just by being nice to me and willing to talk to me I instantly fell in love with her and I would have rather had her than a 10/10 girl.

Of course, she got a lot of male attention and she turned down A LOT of guys, including some pretty good looking ones. I was originally not going to bother because I knew I had no chance (she was rejecting some legit chadlites, what hope would I have?) but a friend somehow convinced me to ask her out. Naturally she rejected me saying she "wasn't looking for a boyfriend".

Weeks later she got with an 8/10 nordic guy with rich parents. Last I heard they got married.
The fact that fucking 4/10 foids can get 8/10 blonde Chad full way, more than pump and dump, is insane. This is proof for my theory that any foid can get any guy 4 points above its own looksmatch, and quite frankly I cannot believe how overly inflated foid value is perceived seeing as they're just as common as males.

Yet, sub5 males are subhuman virgins who can't get any foid at or below his own looksmatch.

Fuark she mogs me alot. I reckon she was also heightmogged me by an inch

My onetis was this 15-year-old girl back in 2015. She worked as a waitress in the restaurant ( lanchonete) next to my house. I was a regular customer there and we used to talk all the time. I have her on facebook, she is still cute but has a few tattoos. I had to move to Curitiba so we lost contact.

My onetis was this 15-year-old girl back in 2015. She worked as a waitress in the restaurant ( lanchonete) next to my house. I was a regular customer there and we used to talk all the time. I have her on facebook, she is still cute but has a few tattoos. I had to move to Curitiba so we lost contact.
Tattoos at 15?! Holy fuck, it's over for her hymen, anal sphincter and throat :lul:

All tattooed women are cock-thirsty masochistic sluts.

Mine was also 15 when I first met her. And I was 23, almost 24, according to cucktears, I'm a pedophile for it, kek.

Tattoos at 15?! Holy fuck, it's over for her hymen, anal sphincter and throat :lul:

All tattooed women are cock-thirsty masochistic sluts.

Mine was also 15 when I first met her. And I was 23, almost 24, according to cucktears, I'm a pedophile for it, kek.
hahaha. Cucktears can suck my dick. I don't feel attracted to old women. I prefer high school girls, to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back