Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does cucktears explain the differences in standards between men and women?

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Seriously ive seen many examples on the internet where ugly guys ( bisexual) get absolutely no matches or maybe like 1 or two from women yet they still dont get any response from them, yet if they select the "everyone" feature and start swiping on men, there has always been an enormous amount of difference between men matching with them than women do.

In response to the title, They cant, because women have always been the pickier gender, and these examples ive seen just proves my view again and again.

But what can we draw from this article? If those men are still seen as fuckable in the eyes of 20 + men then maybe, just maybe, womens high standards and hypergamy has just skyrocketed and is out of hand. However, of course Men are still picky, but not to the ridiculous extent women are, especially gay/ bisexual men.

Seriously why couldnt i have just been born fucking gay or at least bisexual. Id rather that than be straight and single, ugly and alone forever

Last edited:
i thought this is obvious

work on your personality more

they have npc rebuttal responses to this. its like if you ever worked in some type of call center shit, you have a list of commonly asked questions that have rebuttal answers to it you say. their answer to shit like this is something like "men swipe right on everything honey" "men have higher sex drive" "women don't use dating app as much" etc. just take your pick of whatever bullshit cock suck answer falls out of your ass, and that's bluepillers for you

they have npc rebuttal responses to this. its like if you ever worked in some type of call center shit, you have a list of commonly asked questions that have rebuttal answers to it you say. their answer to shit like this is something like "men swipe right on everything honey" "men have higher sex drive" "women don't use dating app as much" etc. just take your pick of whatever bullshit cock suck answer falls out of your ass, and that's bluepillers for you
I.e. They're NPC's.

They just follow what they've been told to say. They won't come up with logical self-thought responses to the current situation.

Inceltears is just a big group of brainless retards. I even see people who aren’t incels making fun of them.