Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting how does being skinnyfat work

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I thought people were skinnyfat, because they have high body fat percentage, but I got myself checked by a dietician and it turns out I'm at 16% body fat which is supposed to be pretty good (let's say: average).
According to this picture I should have the physique similar to the 15% BF guy (20% would also be fine), but in reality my body is that of this 30% guy wtf
My BMI: 21; water content was also average, so it's not that I'm bloated
Is there any way to cure the skinnyfat curse without an intense exercise regimen (too lazy for that tbhtbh)? I barely ever eat processed stuff like added sugar, added oil etc. I don't think my diet is that bad tbhtbh, I could live off kale smoothies if that worked

Skinny fat = no muscle + fat

ur a curry right? if so ur body is skinny-fat by default according to @RageAgainstTDL

Yep I look like the 25% guy with more loose skin... its absolutely over. Having loose skin is like having a micro penis, even if by some sorcery I managed to get into an position to ascend, the foid would vomit and leave at the sight of my disgusting body.

Bad fat distribution by gentics and importantly no muscle

I'm in the process of fixing that myself, however I'm too lazy to exercise, it doesn't really feel good to me and it's just a waste of time. My approach is to starve the fat off until I'm a skeleton, to just be skinny rather than skinnyfat.

These comparison charts are trash. Things like lighting, tan, angle, and muscularity all impact how lean a person looks. At 14-16% body fat, muscularity is the absolute arbitrator in whether you look athletic or chubby.

On the other hand, 16% is somewhat high, so you probably want to lose 5 to 10 pounds of fat (probably putting you below 14%) before you start addressing your lack of muscle. The reason being that although a slow bulk would ideally leave you at around the same body fat percentage, things will go wrong that may or may not be your fault, and you could go up to 20% by the time you've made any respectable or even noticeable muscle gains.

ur a curry right? if so ur body is skinny-fat by default according to @RageAgainstTDL
I'm white (mostly Ukrainian and French genetics)
I'm in the process of fixing that myself, however I'm too lazy to exercise, it doesn't really feel good to me and it's just a waste of time. My approach is to starve the fat off until I'm a skeleton, to just be skinny rather than skinnyfat.
that's kinda my goal, but even though I look like a skeleton, I still have manboobs and beer belly wtf
On the other hand, 16% is somewhat high, so you probably want to lose 5 to 10 pounds of fat (probably putting you below 14%) before you start addressing your lack of muscle.
yeah, I plan to lose about 5 kg (~11 pounds)