Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does being alone most of the time affect you?

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
Would you say you're an extrovert that isn't allowed to shine because of your looks and society, or an introvert that needs to be alone a lot and can't handle being social for too long?

I'm definitely introverted but also want social contact at times. If it weren't for my looks, I'd no doubt be an extrovert.

I'm a 100% extrovert held bakc by looks. Being alone kills you but being alone in public places kills you faster.

Long bouts of being alone made it hard for me to speak. I wouldn't say a word for days on end because I didn't have to, and when it was time to enter the world again, I was all tongue twisted and the timing between my brain and my mouth was off.

I have come to embrace it and somewhat enjoy being a hermitcel. Having a social life now would be just too tiring. I just want a regular fuck-buddy and that's all. That's too much to ask though.