Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does a cold approach lead to jail time?

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

TeacherCel/ ActivistCel
★★★★
What is the theory behind cold approach and jail time? From my theory if you’re attractive and you cold approach then you have a lower chance of going to jail but if you’re ugly then you’re chances are higher. Could someone please explain why?

What? If the woman doesn't like you talking to her, and you happen to be in a backwards country where talking to a woman is "harassment", she can press charges. It's that simple.

My time to repost has come. :feelsEhh:

BewQVbV

Due to the failo effect, everything you do as an ugly person is seen as a crime.

Could you explain what you mean by backwards country please?

What is the theory behind cold approach and jail time? From my theory if you’re attractive and you cold approach then you have a lower chance of going to jail but if you’re ugly then you’re chances are higher. Could someone please explain why?
Being ugly is criminal in the eyes of normie fags.

@Robtical is our expert in explaining cucked laws here.

@Robtical is our expert in explaining cucked laws here.
Cucked laws that privileges foids like this, like divorce laws, rape accusation laws, and lower prison sentences for rosties needs to be removed. They make no sense and are not fair, jfl at soycucks who support those laws and claim to be for equality, they want superiority for rosties because they know they are inferior if laws were made truly equal.

You’ll get yelled at and accused of rape