Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do your parents react to COVID?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
Mine are giga-boomers about it and basically extremely hysterical while watching the news. Jfl, they watch everything about it and the vaccines, I couldn't care less about it and haven't watched news in the last ~5 years of my life.
I honestly dgaf about COVID and will likely not get vaccinated unless I am forced to do so because there is no rational benefit for me to do such a thing tbh (too much risk, no advantage for me because I don't have the same freedoms as others anyways as a result of autism/manletism and therefore live in quarantine anyways).
Where I go to in public (some mountains/rivers/lakes/moors) there is no risk for me because others aren't there anyways and to go to social gatherings as an incel is useless anyways.
Jfl, they even prohibited me from visiting a certain area because the incidence rate is too high although it is virtually impossible to get infected while wandering around some trails.
The only thing I hate about COVID is the fact that my fucking state tries to get the lost money in with radar controls that got me into minor legal trouble now (nothing too bad, just a small fine). Am ambivalent about online teaching too, but my grades improved because I have the opportunities to rewatch videos tbh.

I haven't seen my father in years, but as far as I know, he's in some fucking hospital/asylum, I don't care how he reacts.
My mother is constantly watching the news, she's not ultra-scared, but very much influencable by mainstream media.

mine are basically just like yours
boomers who constantly watch cnn/fox

Just like typical retarded normie reaction.

In our country nobody cares about it anymore, just wearing masks in stores/transport that's all

Wtf. Why are they restricting your movement?

It's okay man I enjoy helping currycels out :feelsokman:
Thanks tbh for the answer. Was really what I meant.
My bad. Didn't think it that way.
Yes, there is the problem with the hysteria and everything, I would understand it better if I was some kind of party-goer/etc., but where I am going nobody else goes most of the time and when somebody comes it's easy to avoid a proximity that could lead to infection.

dad is a covid denier
mom had it so is super paranoid about it

im just indifferent. dont give a shit about covid

They watch the news regularly so they're unnecessarily paranoid about it.

I don't watch the news because I have no interest in hearing all its scaremongering stories.

My parents are vaccinated but otherwise not too concerned.

I've known people who died from COVID but they were all already old.

My father doesn't give a fuck about it for his own or my "safety" (and he knows I don't give a fuck, either). But he respects the wishes of people he knows and cares about regarding covid. So, half-cucked, half-based, I guess.