Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do you win the lottery?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Lotterycels. What are your strategies for winning the lottery?

you win by not playing it

Just don't lose

by playing lottery you will lose all your money. Gambling is the fool's tax.
You wont lose all your money, but you will lose a little bit of it. You don't have to risk it all by spending every single penny on the lottery. You could buy a few tickets for decades... Even if you don't win at all your chances of winning will still increase if you play.

You could buy a few tickets for decades... Even if you don't win at all your chances of winning will still increase if you play.
very few people do it this way, most gambling junkies can't control themselves, once they lose they spend more money in a hope to get it back.

If you have something like 10 dollars you can spend without regrets every month then do it if you want

You either do or you don’t. There’s no strategy or thought behind it

You either do or you don’t. There’s no strategy or thought behind it
I think there is. You can actually look and see which numbers have shown up more frequently.

there are much better ways of gambling

there are much better ways of gambling
I know but the lottery is the easiest. I'm too lazy to learn poker, black jack and all those advanced gambling games.

stealing high value scratch off tickets (I work in a gas station)

I think there is. You can actually look and see which numbers have shown up more frequently.
You can increase your chances to an extent, sure, but it's pure luck and chance that ultimately matters in the end. Plenty of people who have won the lottery have done so without even thinking it through.

You can increase your chances to an extent, sure, but it's pure luck and chance that ultimately matters in the end. Plenty of people who have won the lottery have done so without even thinking it through.
Yea i know. It's really ragefuel when some foid has bought a single ticket for like $5 and won millions.

Yea i know. It's really ragefuel when some foid has bought a single ticket for like $5 and won millions.
There’s no point in it really. If you want to make money off of gambling trying more skill based forms or get into stocks

There’s no point in it really. If you want to make money off of gambling trying more skill based forms or get into stocks
I already own stocks but i don't really have a good enough income to invest each month anymore. That's why i stick to lottery.

I know but the lottery is the easiest. I'm too lazy to learn poker, black jack and all those advanced gambling games.
ease is really an irrelevant factor when it comes to such extremely low odds of actually winning anything.
Screenshot 20240825 091131 712

if you want to gamble the easiest way and actually win money, i would recommend developing an autistic fixation on some kind of sport, and then bet on matches. i have made upwards of $500 on a single $50 bet on boxing fights like this

ease is really an irrelevant factor when it comes to such extremely low odds of actually winning anything.
View attachment 1235312
if you want to gamble the easiest way and actually win money, i would recommend developing an autistic fixation on some kind of sport, and then bet on matches. i have made upwards of $500 on a single $50 bet on boxing fights like this
$500 is nothing. I've made that much with stocks over night. I want fast big money.