Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you want to die?

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
Personally, I think I'd like to die in a shootout with the coppers after a bank robbery (in Grand Theft Auto 3). This is probably because my favorite movie is Reservoir Dogs, and my favorite crime case is the North Hollywood Bank Heist.

How about you guys?

In a hospital bed being surrounded by the people who love me.

Brunette Stacy on my cock

in my bed incels.is screen left open

In the forest.

In preparation, I would have printed a detailed list of everything I needed to tell the world before my death. I would have picked out a coffin of my liking; perhaps mahogany.

I would start by digging my own grave, slowly and methodically. I would lie down in my coffin then, once inside, I would raise a shotgun to my left temple and fire the trigger.

Ideally, I would turn things into a Russian Roulette style game treating every day as my last until one day it is.

Ideally, I would have also thought of a way to cover my dead body inside of the coffin but I haven't really thought this out too much.

peacefully in my sleep, but also kinda wanna die on my birthday or Valentine's Day. that'll go hard

Dying from blood loss has always seemed like it could be a relatively calm and appealing way to die. Reaching either of the arteries in my forearm may prove quite the opposite though.

Double barrel shotgun to the skull either sawed off or not, Make sure both canisters fire and then watch my Mayhem metal suicide occur.

As the Incel Kommando's leader
As a hero and martyr who fought as much as he could for Incelistan

A gunshot to the head after a comfy night walk, just as the sun is rising.

Jumping a motorcycle off a ramp into a volcano on Venus

Last edited:
I don't want to die, what kind of cucked BS is it wasting time fantasizing about an ideal death, debate about your preferred way of getting buggered in your pooper by Tyrone while you're at it.

Heroine Overdose

Shot down by Zogbots, our only real enemy.

put myself in fire s that my body fully burn and turn to ashes and no one find me after that

Death by coping
I will cope so much that it will kill me

I want to be thrown into a gas chamber and have it streamed live on Twitch

While having my revenge on the society

Take a loan out, buy a lambo, write a manifesto, and then drive that lambo off the golden gate bridge