Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you want the world to end?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

SONGUN
I want a giant monster from the deep to rise up, see the evilness of man and destroy it. Either that or alien invasion

Foids being sucked into a black hole

nukes
will be quick n painless if you are in the detonation zone

what if you live and have to experience the fallout universe irl
Purple Drank 3D GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

Nukes or a meteor or something.
I'd like to watch it happen right before I die. Kind of like a sunset but for death?

and attractive people of course theyll survive since their looks are their value

I want a giant monster from the deep to rise up, see the evilness of man and destroy it. Either that or alien invasion
Agreed. A Terminator-style AI apocalypse would be fine with me too :feelsokman::society:

Billions of hot stacies are sleeping with all their incels until they die

and a meteor hits the earth

I want a virus to wipe out humanity, excluding myself.
This way animals and nature aren't affected.

When I am done preaching my incel dawah , god will ascend those who accepted his message and they will live freely in incelhala.

While the blufir (Bluepilled kufir) will suffer eternal damnation

I would like humanity to be massively swept by the epidemic of female infertility, so that more than one foid could not get pregnant and give birth to a child.

Just imagine cities where old men and old women live alone.

Or a huge epidemic of obesity, so that every person you see is fat and has at least 30% BMI. Since obesity causes impotence in men and infertility in foids, it would also be extinction from infertility, but funnier.

Nukes in major cities in every country. Let the rich foids and their cucks evaporate.

World ending due to nukes is cucked and based at the same time. Cucked because basically we all die because some kike-backed politician pressed a button, but also based because it would be quick and painless if you happen to be in the radius. Also, all these richfags and evil Jews with their bunkers would be worthless, as they would only save themselves with no one to enslave, so they would just starve eventually and earth would be uninhabitable. But of course the mega rich would just go into space and then colonize Mars because they always win :feelsrope: :feelsrope: A natural disaster would be based also, like a comet or something. But then again, watch the movie 2012 - the rich always win