Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you verify incels?

Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★★★
A normie, woman or chad can also sign up here just like us and pretend to be an incel. So how do you verify someone who is an actual incel or an imposter?

@Incel @Fat Link @Master any thought about this?

Actually make the writeup you submit while registering matter consistently

@VideoGameCoper @cripplecel any thought about it?

The female option tricks many of them into giving themselves away as they select it and then they get RFI’d where I then ask them for nudes. :feelskek:

We have supreme senses steming from our incel powers which helps us find out who's a fakecel or foid

@VideoGameCoper @cripplecel any thought about it?
Not much you can do. To be honest, other than the IT infiltrators and a few feds, I bet nobody find this site unless they are incel. Most certainly nobody hits 5k+ legit posts unless they are incel

We have supreme senses steming from our incel powers which helps us find out who's a fakecel or foid
Not much you can do. To be honest, other than the IT infiltrators and a few feds, I bet nobody find this site unless they are incel. Most certainly nobody hits 5k+ legit posts unless they are incel
Am I an incel or imposter?

you have to write essay on "why am i incel" 1000 words minimum

I ask them if they play paradox games. If they say yes then they're incel 1000%. Their asses are never going to get laid.

Why cant i see post counts anymore

You have to send shirtless face pics to @Master.

The female option tricks many of them into giving themselves away as they select it and then they get RFI’d where I then ask them for nudes. :feelskek:
Please share more nudes.

Am I an incel or imposter?
You seem alright I think. I don’t know you all that much, but I have no reason to think you are an infiltrator. The only fakecel trait I see about you is not following the users who follow you in return. Following a user doesn’t blow up your notifications or anything. It just is the equivalent of a Facebook friend

You seem alright I think. I don’t know you all that much, but I have no reason to think you are an infiltrator. The only fakecel trait I see about you is not following the users who follow you in return. Following a user doesn’t blow up your notifications or anything. It just is the equivalent of a Facebook friend
Oh, never paid attention to that. Thanks for telling.

Oh, never paid attention to that. Thanks for telling.
No problem. I was confused at first thinking following someone would blow up your notifications, but quickly learned it was just a symbol of friendship basically. Watching someone notifies you every time they make a thread or respond to that thread. I don’t watch any users because I don’t want my notifications full all the time, but I follow everyone who follows me usually, unless it’s some no post greycel I don’t trust

But the sad part is no one is following me rn
You have two people following you right now. I checked before making that comment, lol. View the about section of your profile to see them. The 0 followers thing on your quick view of profile means you have no watchers. I know, it’s confusing. I have like 122 followers right now, but only 7 watchers. Initially, I had like 5 followers, but it showed 0 on the quick view, and it confused me until someone explained to me how it is

But the sad part is no one is following me rn
Your current followers
IMG 5557

Those kind of scum never last long here before getting outed, OP. They are incapable of blending in with based and blackpilled truecels like ourselves

A normie, woman or chad can also sign up here just like us and pretend to be an incel. So how do you verify someone who is an actual incel or an imposter?
Some of them aleredy hit 10.000 posts and brag about it on chinktok

The process of registration to this forum is terrible and should be changed immediately but nothing ever happens of course. Everything sucks

By voice verification. At least that way there will be way less female infiltrators