Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do you think Andrew Tate got his victims to fall in love with him?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1f1cvvs/how_do_you_think_andrew_tate_got_his_victims_to/

Andrew Tate wrote on his own website that he would get women to fall in love with him so that they would do anything he would ask. And then he would pressure them to do online sex work. You know, like a pimp operates. Fun fact in the newly leaked texts between him and his brother I believe he even describes himself as a pimp.

Obviously I would never blame a victim of abuse for getting in that situation. I know abusers are very sneaky and it can often be a slow burn, frog in a pot of boiling water kind of thing.

But I’m so genuinely curious. He’s not attractive. His voice is grating. He’s objectively stupid. He’s so undesirable. And he’s so self centered I can’t imagine him love bombing someone. My only theory is he engaged in shallow displays of love- gifts, expensive dates, etc, which unfortunately can be enough for some women to think they’ve found a good egg.

What do you think?

With his good pERsonality of course @PersonalityChad :feelsokman:

I love seeing the hamster spinning, these women don't have a clue. They don't have the heart to admit that they're not actually attracted to goog people but they love men who show dark triad traits. Violent, manipulative, selfish, psychopathic, it all turns them on like no other. But let these whores cope.

Women love to act like men can "manipulate" them into love and relationships. If that was possible, then there would be no incels. Why not just admit that women are shitty people and attracted almost exclusively to other shitty people?

He forced them muhhghhh hes a rapist!!!

The fact hes 6'3 and a rich famous mma fighter doesnt matter!

With his good pERsonality of course @
PersonalityChad
@PersonalityChad :feelsokman:
Image51

Tall and status, that's it
But yeah that's pretty much it.

I love seeing the hamster spinning, these women don't have a clue. They don't have the heart to admit that they're not actually attracted to goog people but they love men who show dark triad traits. Violent, manipulative, selfish, psychopathic, it all turns them on like no other. But let these whores cope.

Women love to act like men can "manipulate" them into love and relationships. If that was possible, then there would be no incels. Why not just admit that women are shitty people and attracted almost exclusively to other shitty people?
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Dark triad is cope. Andrew Tate is tall, fit, and rich. His facial hair kind of disguises how facially ugly he is. There’s no wizard behind the curtain. Andrew Tate just checks a few of the boxes he needs to, and likely has at least a decently sized dick.

If Tate was 5’5”, he’d probably be homeless. Dark triad doesn’t work if you’re short or ugly.

Women don't like to be treated well, they are treated like princesses since they were children, people say they are beautiful and they receive compliments.
Women want something new, maybe the complete opposite of being treated well.