Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you think American soldiers feel about “defending American values” after their wife cheats on them when they’re deployed?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
The same good ol bikini rock and roll values that they are dying for overseas ..

They don't care because they have their hands full with gook pussy.

Its a huge problem in the military, the wives are cheating on the deployed soldiers at such high rates that its a crisis. I'm not an american and not in the army and I don't particularly care, but I think cheating on your deployed spouse should be heavily sanctioned. Its such a scumbag thing to do. At the very least these men shouldn't be forced to share any of their wealth with these women who cheat. These whores don't deserve any of it, if anything they deserve to be stoned

They are probably crushed on the inside, but are unwilling to show it due to all the indoctrination shit they were fed for decades, a soldier has to stand tough and endure pain, it's ok, you're still a hero for your country, probably this is going through their mind.

Its a huge problem in the military, the wives are cheating on the deployed soldiers at such high rates that its a crisis.
It happens so often they even have a nickname for the guy, Jody.

Seems giga cucked to go into the army :feelsUgh:

Its a huge problem in the military, the wives are cheating on the deployed soldiers at such high rates that its a crisis. I'm not an american and not in the army and I don't particularly care, but I think cheating on your deployed spouse should be heavily sanctioned. Its such a scumbag thing to do. At the very least these men shouldn't be forced to share any of their wealth with these women who cheat. These whores don't deserve any of it, if anything they deserve to be stoned
Marrying a military man for benefits and then cheating on him with Jody is the white trash American woman's version of a green card scam.

Emerging inceldom/rotating polyandry has national security implications beyond the inkwel violence they so loudly fear. :)