Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you sleep at night?

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
As you can probably already tell from my username, I have a hard time sleeping. Always have. So, how do you guys get to sleep and stay asleep? I take sleeping pills but they only get me to sleep. I usually wake up an hour or so later. FML. Lack of sleep might be one of reasons for my inceldom. I read that lack of sleep can make you look older.

So any help? :feelsrope:

Nofap, fasting, gymceling, and put a pillow right under your knees so your legs are elevated slightly. That worked for me to get better sleep

Horribly (sleep apnea). Wake up feeling hungover everyday.

I’ve heard before that working out can really help with sleep. I think I should try gymceling but I’m so self conscious. I’m such a wreck out in public.
High inhib is a huge killer for all aspects of life and not just for getting girls. Try wearing a hoodie w the hood up in the gym if your body is not that good

Fapping. Geting drunk. Eating alot.

I lay on my side and spoon my pillow. If I can't sleep I either masturbate or watch anime on my phone.

I don't, I sleep during the day.

use sleeping pills or something

Hustling 24/7 nigga, I'm on that grind. Sex, money, murder BABY!!

I take powerful sleep meds at high doses thanks to my doctor.

I'm an insomniac as well

Every night i smoke as much (cheap) weed as possible, usually drink one or two beers, fap, eat as much (cheap) food as i can (i really only eat at night, after smoking). I sleep less than 6 hours per day. Also, when im in my bed and i cant sleep, i usually watch something (there are some Igmar Bergman films that i love but also are extremely boring, sometimes i watch ASMR videos with only whispers, and sometimes i watch gore like r/watchpeopledie) or play a boring phone game (like Bit Heroes, a game that plays itself so all you do is watching)
I had a ver hard time sleeping in the past, and i discovered that being in my bed wanting to sleep but not able to was the worst part. So when i definetly cant sleep, i dont feel bad (well... worse), i just get off my bed and continue doing what i was doing before, smoke more, drink more... and i try 1 or 2 hours later Nowadays i usually dont have problems anymore. But it is true that the nights i just cant sleep are not as bad as they were when i had to go to college the day after. As a NEET i dont care about being a zombie one random day.
Today ive slept from 6 am to 11 am lol

I sleep good at my parents' house, but in my dorm I constantly wake up from my roommate watching TV, being cold, or, most commonly, having a massive boner and I have to do a quick 4 AM fap session to stop it. My dorm sleeping schedule pisses me off and makes me tired and moody for the whole day, even though I get at least 5-9 hours of sleep.

i dream about being tall
only in my dreams i can be tall
never in real life sadly

I rarely fall completely asleep for more than a few hours at a time,even on busy days. It's 3:22am and am wide awake.