Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you see morality? READ BEFORE ANSWER

Which one do you believe in? READ BEFORE ANSWERING

• Subjective and Relative

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • Subjective and Absolute

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Objective and Relative

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Objective and Absolute

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
First read what I mean by each word!!

Relative:
An action is good in some situations but bad in other situations

Absolute:
An action is good or bad in all situations but one should choose lesser evil

Subjective:
Morality is just in our heads. It has no connection to reality

Objective:
Morality is something that actually exists.
Even if someone didn't believe in morality, it would still exist

Im too low iq for this

Absolute:
An action is good or bad in all situations but one should choose lesser evil

you should remove the part about choosing the lesser evil; that is utilitarian. There is always the option to choose not to decide. Utilitarianism, like moral relativism, is a tool of Satan.

Objective in the sense that it is something that influences us as a species, in our way of organization.
There are things that are objectively negative and positive for us, no?
Relative because yes, actions depend on circumstances and context.

oy vey morality is just a social construct goy

Subjective (albeit it has slight connections to reality) & relative

Objective in the sense that it is something that influences us as a species, in our way of organization.
There are things that are objectively negative and positive for us, no?
Relative because yes, actions depend on circumstances and context.

I believe some moral values are good for society, such as foids not being whores like today, but that doesn't mean morals aren't subjective and relative.

People do what they have to to pass on their genes or the genes of their kin. If this includes murder, kidnapping, lying, etc. to pass on your genes, it is permissible. Objective Morality is fag meme created by kikes 3,000 years ago to control the goy. Morals in our society are anti-biological since they allow fags to exist.

Morality is indeed just a social construct and perception. IT says "incels evil", Nazis says "jews evil", American Neocons says "Middle East evil". Morality and Ethics are just control/political tools.

Objective and relative ofc, otherwise you are a cuck or psycho

Everything depend in this world. What could be moral for you,cant be for me. What can be bad for you,cant be bad for me.

Morality is relative and depend on the individual

It doesn't matter what I think of it because it has very little bearing on the state of my inceldom.

William Shakespeare — ‘There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.’

It's currently a social weapon of control.
It used to be a social "contract" that provided security to members of a group back when groups were smaller.

My thoughts:
I believe in objective and absolute.

Objective because I consider it to be a properly basic belief.
That is to say, I experience it and have no reason to doubt its experience.

Believing in subjective morality would mean that there isn't inherently wrong with discriminating incels. It is our delusion that such action can be considered evil

Absolute because if certain attrocities can be justified, then the person willing to perform such actions need to get into situations where he can perform them and it would be morally good.

Believing in subjective morality would mean that cuckoldry, adultery, being a slut, genocide, hate against incels are morally good actions in certain situations. I reject such views

My Christian belief (could be cope) compels me to answer objective and absolute.

Objective and relative is the only correct answer

Objective and relative is the only correct answer
Explanation?
I'd like to know how people come to these beliefs. Also read what I wrote and tell me if you disagree

Explanation?
I'd like to know how people come to these beliefs. Also read what I wrote and tell me if you disagree
I agree with you on objective. But I don't think it's absolute. Some actions can be good in certain situations, like killing a killer or shit like that

Objective because it’s decided by others, and relative because there are bugs and loopholes the the normie moral code.

For example, I am judged poorly if I am a NEET, but if I claim I am a philosopher then people worship me, that’s how you take advantage of the bugs In the system and discover how everything is relative.

The forst one, sub and relative. Makes ense to me and 21 other members, interesting.

The forst one, sub and relative. Makes ense to me and 21 other members, interesting.
It’s objectively objective because normies are objectively deciding as a collective (of mostly lowIQ people) what are the norms to follow and what’s right and wrong. So you can have your own ideas in your head but the collection of normie minds is still stronger and can shape the shitty world you live in, forcing you to accept their cucked objective ideas that are regarded as “objective” only because are adopted by the majority.

Subjective and Relative

Objective and relative.

Morality does connect to reality, that's why some of us feel guilt after doing bad actions.A good example is people confessing to crimes simply because the morality of what they did fucks with their head too much. But it's also relative, because this action depends on the situation. Let's say this person murders someone for no reason. If this person isn't a psychopath and feels sympathy for such actions, the morality of what they did would eventually get to them and mess with their mental state, thus creating a negative effect on reality. However, if the person was in a life or death situation, and had to kill or be killed, I doubt they would feel such a guilt trip. They knew this action was relative and justified, and thus the perception of how bad their action was connects to reality.

Why do we have to choose 2?

Don't mean to be like this, but I'm incredibly disappointed in these results. Moral relativity? That shit is soy and NPC as fuck. I expected incels to be better than this. Maybe it's the low-T...

Don't mean to be like this, but I'm incredibly disappointed in these results. Moral relativity? That shit is soy and NPC as fuck. I expected incels to be better than this. Maybe it's the low-T...
Agreed. I'd thought incels had stronger sense of morality as we have been kicked while already on the ground

I believe in an absolute and objective morallity which we humans inhereted naturally after God created us. In Islam we call it: "the morality of the fitrah" All of mankind share these same natural values and develop traditions around these values resulting in people becoming universal objective about 'moral'. But the naturally inherited moral can change and the perseption of it can get to othrr forms when there is a strong case of indoctrination. An example: adultry has been seen by almost all people as something morally wrong, yet in current times many people are changing when it comes to the issue, why? Because of indoctrination... Someone who has never read a book in his life, never studied and never came in contact with other people, this someone knows that fucking your own mother is morally not oke, why? It's nature moral, God creates humans with these morals.

OBJECTIVE AND ABSOLUTE

Agreed. I'd thought incels had stronger sense of morality as we have been kicked while already on the ground
If anything, being incel has made me less moral (not saying it's a good thing)

Morality is subjective, and because free will does not exist the entire concept of good and evil are technically irrelevant, although moraöity does play a role in shaping our actions... Does this make sense at all?