Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you reconcile this incel contradiction?

Jefferson35

Jefferson35

Greycel
As incels, we want love from foids. But we also hate foids. How do you reconcile this incel contradiction?

You are 100% a IT fag

I don't hate foids, I just hate how they behave

:soy:“How do you do, fellow incels?”

We WANT to love foids, but foids are biologically incapable of loving us: leading us to resent foids

Incels would like to be loved by females but we hate them because we know that they cannot truly love us due to our sub5 looks, and even if we are not ugly, we are unable to meet their unreasonable standards.

As incels, we want love from foids. But we also hate foids. How do you reconcile this incel contradiction?
how is that a contradiction

foids should love us

we should hate them, because they are inferior

it is perfectly consistent

we want love from foids. But we also hate foids
I want love from foids but I mainly hate sex havers. They should burn in hell for all eternity

cant say for all incels but to if distill to the core my hate comes from being rejected in general. Not only by foids but by society. They rejected me and refuse to let back in

Last edited:
:soy:“How do you do, fellow incels?”
kek.

Anyway there is no contradiction, I just want foid slaves to worship me, after that I can consider forgiving the ones who are my property

WOMEN HATED ME FIRST

What does the IT in IT fag stand for?

i hate how women treat me, i am biologically wired to want to connect with women
there is no cognitive dissonance in inceldom, it is only made out this way because of the jewish faggots who control the minds of the masses with retarded strawmans

I don't hate foids

You stupid GrAYnigger The reason i hate foids is because they hated me first if a foid actually loved me then i wouldn`t hate them

CHADS are LOVED by women by HATING them.