Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you really see what you look like???

Tapsti

Tapsti

Dicklet.
They say cameras dont work because of the lens. i still cant accept the fact im ugly. could not swallow the whole blackpill

Give your pictures for femoids to rape

Take a picture then flip it. Like this
20190221 204515

just take video of yourself being 2-3 meters away that's how u look like

If you want to know how attractive you are go to a club - if no foids approach you then you are ugly.

yup im ugly. i see all my asymmetrical
yea this is the way that people actually see you. youre used to seeing your face is the mirror (image is also not flipped) so you dont notice your flaws as much. its over if you have an asymmetrical face tbh you would need lots of surgery to fix it

yea this is the way that people actually see you. youre used to seeing your face is the mirror (image is also not flipped) so you dont notice your flaws as much. its over if you have an asymmetrical face tbh you would need lots of surgery to fix it
yeah man. no wonder im still virgin. gonna wagecuck tho.

Ask any girl you know of on a date. Her answer to this question is all you need to know

Take a pic from 3 feet away with a good camera

Look at the mirror. If you want to turn your head away, you are ugly.

Take video and talk and move around to see how others see you. It's unfiltered raw suifuel. I almost blew my head off one night after doing it.

They say cameras dont work because of the lens. i still cant accept the fact im ugly. could not swallow the whole blackpill
To be a Little bit philosophical , i would say the only true way to see yourselves is through the eyes of another Person , or in other words through the way they react to your presence and to your Actions .
Every Mirror is sligthly flawed and Cameras even more so , especially cause you instinctively pick a better angle to push your Ego .
If youre ugly and useless , you will know it .
If you Need to chase after Love , if you Need to chase after Affection and friendship instead of it being freely given to you , then you around under 5/10 in Looks .
The only true way to measure your worth ( mostly genetical ) as a human being is through the eyes of another human .