Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you react when stared down by a foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
What do you do when you get dirty looks?

Foids don't lookat me. They NEVER look at me. It's like we don't exist in the same world.

Foids don't lookat me. They NEVER look at me. It's like we don't exist in the same world.
OP is probably a 5/10 LARPing as incel. Your post is what happens to us actual incels.

After doing a double take to confirm they are indeed staring I'll stare at them back with an expression that can best be described as the 'why the fuck are you looking at me' face.

Your post is what happens to us actual incels.
Getting some stares is possible if you're tall and ugly, but in general incels are just invisible.

Last edited:
Why would they look at me . it is incel co.

OP is probably a 5/10 LARPing as incel. Your post is what happens to us actual incels.
It's possible, foids only look at attractive guys or complete abominations. So OP is either 1/10 truecel or probably a LARP.

Idk man, whenever foids look at me, they will instantly look away again, for some reason.

Foids don't stare at me.

They don't look at me most of the time. Foids only look at me when we are talking to each other, and normally they don't look down on me. I only received dirty looks when I tried to approach women for dates, that's why I stopped with this approaching bullshit.

JFL foids look right through me, never say excuse me to me at work, and move away from me when I have to leave as a group during my night shifts.

I'm a literal cockroach to them.

Look away like the beta that I am

Honestly can't answer this question considering i haven't left my house in 5 years and when i do i only stare on the ground.
The only time i have ever experienced people staring at me in plain disgust was when i was in a mental hospital for "teens with mental problems" aka literal chads with ADHD and some slightly anorexic girls. I was like a straight 0 compared to them. I thought i was in the lowest place socially but these normies were still like 3 stages of social failure above me jfl. I was basically bald back then cuz my hair looked so shit i just gave up. They gave me the most brutal disgust stare i've ever seen. I just had to walk past them in silence while i was so disgusting they were like *gasp*. Fucking brutal. Tried to kill myself afterwards but failed.