Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you react to an attractive woman passing in the street? (Poll)

If an attractive female is passing you in the street and nobody is around, how do you act?

• Try to initiate a conversation and be friendly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Anything but the last option is autism.

I walk with my head up with no eye contact or i look at something else. Especially if it's a foid above my looksmatch.

I always look at my phone tbh

When I'm on NoFap.

• Walk with your head looking up, but have no eye contact or interaction

When I'm not on NoFap.
  • Walk with you head looking to the ground until you pass

The last option is a good way to freak them out and get the cops called on you.

First option because of my low testosterone

it depends on my mood tbh

if im feeling low inhib and in a good mood , i stare her down and maybe evn seductively lick my lips to ruin her day .

if im depressed ( most of the time ) i just ignore her completely and keep my head down .
Why look at what you can never have ?

different story if i am waking behind her :feelswhere:

I walk by with head and not looking. but some days I feel too height mogged and if not in a rush to get to my destination I will cross the street to avoid them.

I usually ignore them because I don't want to validate them by staring and I don't want to turn myself on because that's a dead end. I only look when I notice some weird or exceptional feature to better analyze it.

I ignore the fucking bitch and keep it moving. I'm not gonna fill her already increasing ego by giving her any attention.

None of that tbh. I just look a bit, feel bad then move on.

From the outside I seem pretty casual, but on the inside I feel very awkward and hold my breath subconsciously.

Funny how this cucked idea that just looking at a woman is harassment has somehow became the unspoken rule in western countries and most men follow it without even being aware.
I heard some woman from third world noting how it's weird that in the west when two couples pass each other the men will look down while the women size each other's partners up.
In comparison it's lifefuel to read about foids complain how they get stared at in India (like the pieces of meat they present themselves as).

I always look everyone in the eyes, most of the time to see if they have a reaction

Walking straight paying no mind to her. It's an attractive female who cares.

I can't walk I am disabled. :lul:

I'm pretty much afraid of humans, so I always keep my head down

first or last option tbh

but in my head i am feeling anger because i am so close to something i cant get.