Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you raise your boy to be an asshole prick??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Not that I will have children but being a psycho is a must in the future. I would hate for a soft non-psycho to be born, because they won't be violent enough to be respected. I think if your just treat you kids like shit, it wouldn't work, it would just make them weak, speaking as a rice with traditionally authoritarian bullying parents.

I think psychos are BORN not bred. A psycho must have the right genes to understand their own superiority, and then use their superior genes to torture those weaker than them solely for their own pleasure. This is the basis of JBW/ SEAMAXXING

This article seems full of shit. I'm sure every Chad had a Homelander sort of talk with their dads about how whites are better. This is what boosted their self-esteem to astronomical levels.

Here's my theory on the most effective way to raise an asshole, based on anecdotal evidence. You treat your sons like your best buddy. I notice this with every prick and bully that has a son. THEY LOVE THEIR SONS, and it's always a surprising sight, because they are so cruel to others. While you treat your sons like God's gift to Earth, treat everyone else like a fucking incel, treat women like fleshlights that are to be slapped around, make sure you show off your dominance to your sons so that they feel entitled to superior treatment. Kids learn by example. Get them into BJJ, weightlighting, and football early in life.

Last edited:
Spank him, beat him, yell at him. Teach him violence is a good solution at a young age. Although he might try to beat the shit out of you once he is older

Most people are born innocent, and corrupted and brainwashed by our flawed society, and especially now when they are getting dopamine boosts to their ego by social media and tech, it creates a never ending loop of ego-tripping and desire for validation. We have created a generation full of ego monsters and countless more to follow in the coming years.

Spank him, beat him, yell at him. Teach him violence is a good solution at a young age. Although he might try to beat the shit out of you once he is older
people who are bullied are more likely to stay beta incels and depressed. Maybe what it is is that the father MUST bully everyone else BUT his son. Like beat his fucking wife, that way Chad learns by example that this is how a man keeps a wife thin and in the kitchen. You pick on people weaker than you, make them feel like incapable shit, that way you always win, and your ego is boosted.

Last edited:
people who are bullied are more likely to stay beta incels and depressed. Maybe what it is is that the father MUST bully everyone else BUT his son. Like beat his fucking wife, that way Chad learns by example that this is how a man keeps a wife thin and in the kitchen. You pick on people weaker than you, make them feel like incapable shit, that way you always win, and your ego is boosted.
Bullies are often bullied themselves by siblings or parents https://www.medicinenet.com/bullyin...a_bully_why_do_kids_bully_why_do_adults_bully if you teach him violence is a solution from a young age, they’ll much more likely adopt that philosophy when they’re older

Bullies are often bullied themselves by siblings or parents https://www.medicinenet.com/bullyin...a_bully_why_do_kids_bully_why_do_adults_bully if you teach him violence is a solution from a young age, they’ll much more likely adopt that philosophy when they’re older
Do you think Dan Bilzerian's dad bullied him? I think his dad loves his son, and Dan learned by example it is best in life to scam others and project superiority thru IG.

Meanwhile, I think Trump bullied his sons a bit more than say, Ivanka. His sons seem a bit more fucked up than her, and they will never grow to be a larger than life prick like their dad. Ivanka has a shot though

Last edited:
Do you think Dan Bilzerian's dad bullied him? I think his dad loves his son, and Dan learned by example it is best in life to scam others and project superiority thru IG.

Meanwhile, I think Trump bullied his sons a bit more than say, Ivanka. His sons seem a bit more fucked up than her.
Ive never even heard of that guy but abuse from someone else isn’t always the cause of bullying

Literally this, there was an article on Sci direct that showed "tough, and gorey" environments produce strong and resilient men. The NAVY seal dude is a cuck he straight up says to "help others" JFL you're basically telling the kid to suck peoples cock and get treated like shit in return since 90% of the human race are ungrateful to anything anyone does for them retarded dude tbh

Literally this, there was an article on Sci direct that showed "tough, and gorey" environments produce strong and resilient men. The NAVY seal dude is a cuck he straight up says to "help others" JFL you're basically telling the kid to suck peoples cock and get treated like shit in return since 90% of the human race are ungrateful to anything anyone does for them retarded dude tbh
I think the worst thing you can do in raising a kid is showcase behavior where you treat those outside your family better than those in it. That's how cucks and ERs are made. Love, loyalty, and blood is how Chads are forged.

Meanwhile, I think Trump bullied his sons a bit more than say, Ivanka. His sons seem a bit more fucked up than her, and they will never grow to be a larger than life prick like their dad. Ivanka has a shot though
Anti social traits like that are genetic for example Machiavellians. prone to scamming and shit. thats inborn. So are things like cluster A or B personality disorders, impulsiveness. And the ability to feel compassion and empathy. Your brain houses the former in a spot or some shit and some people are born with a bigger spot or a smaller one , but producing a shitty, tough environment generally makes strong men.
showcase behavior where you treat those outside your family better than those in it. Cucks and ERs are made. Love, loyalty, and blood is important
Yeah you have to be indifferent, can't be bias

Anti social traits like that are genetic for example Machiavellians. prone to scamming and shit. thats inborn. So are things like cluster A or B personality disorders, impulsiveness. And the ability to feel compassion and empathy. Your brain houses the former in a spot or some shit and some people are born with a bigger spot or a smaller one , but producing a shitty, tough environment generally makes strong men.

I think this tends to be true for Blacks and Mexicans. Tough environments turn white and asian men into pussies that cave in.

Forgot too mention that you could always give your child a lobotomy. Basically removes all of the cucked emotions out of them
I think this tends to be true for Blacks and Mexicans. Tough environments turn white and asian men into pussies that cave in.
Depends, Not everyone turns into a warrior. It's not 100% assured. like blacks have more T than whites v asians and are the race of humans thats more R selective vs the other races (basically parents put less value in their children). But some tough rednecks have been made out of tough enviorments, asian gangs too tbh

Forgot too mention that you could always give your child a lobotomy. Basically removes all of the cucked emotions out of them

Depends, Not everyone turns into a warrior. It's not 100% assured. like blacks have more T than whites v asians and are the race of humans thats more R selective vs the other races (basically parents put less value in their children). But some tough rednecks have been made out of tough enviorments, asian gangs too tbh
How would you do it without creating a dribbler?

How would you do it without creating a dribbler?
Go to some chinese surgeon who doesnt give a shit about child consent or whatever and hope for the best jfl

I think the best way would be to find a parenting book, and do the opposite.

HAHAHA, I overthink things, as every thug ever bred is the opposite example of a good parenting book.

Go to some chinese surgeon who doesnt give a shit about child consent or whatever and hope for the best jfl
Billy windowlicker was born on that day, least he don't have to wagecuck.

HAHAHA, I overthink things, as every thug ever bred is the opposite example of a good parenting book.
Never forget

Honestly, I think a good chunk of personality is genetic. I turned out a lot like my birth-father and so did my brother (who is also adopted). We were raised in the exact same environment yet we turned out pretty different. I don't think personality is 100% genetic of course but a good amount (esp when it comes to shit like aggression, empathy, impulse control, etc.) probably is.

Honestly, I think a good chunk of personality is genetic. I turned out a lot like my birth-father and so did my brother (who is also adopted). We were raised in the exact same environment yet we turned out pretty different. I don't think personality is 100% genetic of course but a good amount (esp when it comes to shit like aggression, empathy, impulse control, etc.) probably is.
No wonder I'm an avoidant recluse hermit sperg then, just like my dad; god damn it!

100% on point. Son needs be Tall and look alpha. Then raise him with sparring and fighting techniques. Hammer out any sympathy and blackpill him before puberty. 10% body fat and 6'2+ by 18.
sad truth. many Indians, Chinese and white trash are raged with trash parents and abused. yet they still become cucks and remain bluepilled till death.
this too is good advice
:yes:
yes psychology class covered this years back. IQ and most personality is genetic. but still I believe you can do alot. the military turns many Cucks into violent men, so it def can be done with proper training to reshape an individual.

Last edited:
Not that I will have children but being a psycho is a must in the future. I would hate for a soft non-psycho to be born, because they won't be violent enough to be respected. I think if your just treat you kids like shit, it wouldn't work, it would just make them weak, speaking as a rice with traditionally authoritarian bullying parents.

I think psychos are BORN not bred. A psycho must have the right genes to understand their own superiority, and then use their superior genes to torture those weaker than them solely for their own pleasure. This is the basis of JBW/ SEAMAXXING

This article seems full of shit. I'm sure every Chad had a Homelander sort of talk with their dads about how whites are better. This is what boosted their self-esteem to astronomical levels.

Here's my theory on the most effective way to raise an asshole, based on anecdotal evidence. You treat your sons like your best buddy. I notice this with every prick and bully that has a son. THEY LOVE THEIR SONS, and it's always a surprising sight, because they are so cruel to others. While you treat your sons like God's gift to Earth, treat everyone else like a fucking incel, treat women like fleshlights that are to be slapped around, make sure you show off your dominance to your sons so that they feel entitled to superior treatment. Kids learn by example. Get them into BJJ, weightlighting, and football early in life.

psychopathy is a disorder/condition, you cant raise kids to be socio or psycho, their just born with it. But what u can do is bring the worst out in the them, the best friend theory is pretty good, a teacher/apprentice relationship often puts the child in a place where they feel required to please their father and follow in their footsteps, so if the father is hard to please you can imagine how emotionally stressful it would be on such a young and innocent mind that it would make sense the kid would become an asshole to others because he has no other outlet.

Just raise your kids to one day be used as pawns for the government theory

By manipulation and indoctrination of course.
Also, that article is full of shit.
3. Serve others , what the fuck?
My son (if i ever have one) will serve no fuckin one. He should have servants, not the servant himself.

By manipulation and indoctrination of course.
Also, that article is full of shit.
3. Serve others , what the fuck?
My son (if i ever have one) will serve no fuckin one. He should have servants, not the servant himself.
Based tbh. But most of us are wageslaves.So you do want a son to be able to flatter his boss and play office politics for moneymax

Based tbh. But most of us are wageslaves.So you do want a son to be able to flatter his boss and play office politics for moneymax
Not in particular but yes, i was thinking about that too. I dont like the idea of serving someone, you know. It just feels cucked. Meanwhile, im wagecucking to pay my college bills :feelsbadman:

Weird thread. Are you trying to benefit redpilled normies that lurk here OP because inadvertently that's what you've done.
Being incels we aren't ever going to be in a position to have sons so what does it matter what the right way to raise a son is?

Not in particular but yes, i was thinking about that too. I dont like the idea of serving someone, you know. It just feels cucked. Meanwhile, im wagecucking to pay my college bills :feelsbadman:
Yes it's very cucked that we have do this and play games for superiors. Best way to go to not have cuck son is run a business eventually and grow it to a decent level able to withstand economic disasters. Then he wouldn't have serve anyone. Of course very few men can do this though in the end.

Weird thread. Are you trying to benefit redpilled normies that lurk here OP because inadvertently that's what you've done.
Being incels we aren't ever going to be in a position to have sons so what does it matter what the right way to raise a son is?
its a stupid thought experiment. I AM JUST ANGRY

its a stupid thought experiment. I AM JUST ANGRY
You seem like you are living vicariously through the spirit of a racist white man with sons?
What's the use? That'll never be any of us in this lifetime and imo such men still had it better pre 1960s when they went unchallenged.

You seem like you are living vicariously through the spirit of a racist white man with sons?
What's the use? That'll never be any of us in this lifetime and imo such men still had it better pre 1960s when they went unchallenged.
That's a good way to put it. Being an abusive white man with a nuclear family that beats his wife for not cooking dinner right and traumatizing his sons is my kink

That's a good way to put it. Being an abusive white man with a nuclear family that beats his wife for not cooking dinner right and traumatizing his sons is my kink
The world revolves around white males. Love it or hate it but that's how everyone behaves.

Yes it's very cucked that we have do this and play games for superiors. Best way to go to not have cuck son is run a business eventually and grow it to a decent level able to withstand economic disasters. Then he wouldn't have serve anyone. Of course very few men can do this though in the end.
Yeah, having your own business that can withstand economic disasters is very hard.
But, we dont have anything to lose. We can only gain at this point, thats how i see it at least.

The world revolves around white males. Love it or hate it but that's how everyone behaves.
This is what happens when you watch lifetime movies/ MJ biopic instead of Saturday morning cartoons as a kid

This is what happens when you watch lifetime movies/ MJ biopic instead of Saturday morning cartoons as a kid
No I mean even in the media.

The guys that people are worried about and that aren't just annoying but dangerous and need to be helped?
White guys.

Incels are stereotyped as white men.
Whenever men are falling behind people mainly focus on white men.

Anti feminism is thought of as a form of white male rage.

The world is obsessed with white males.

Don't spoil him and make sure he sees you as the head of the family and don't let your wife boss you around.

psychos are BORN not bred
Psychos are born not made. Any other person who becomes a " psycho " is just a person who's full of hate. A psycho is someone who has no empathy in general.

The last thing I'm doing is raising another piece of shit into this already corrupt world.

Human or not

Is this english or some sort of kangaroo dialect? So hard to make out words.
English believe it or not, I think my accent has taken on other dialects from blending, phone mic is a wee bit shit to boot.

English believe it or not, I think my accent has taken on other dialects from blending, phone mic is a wee bit shit to boot.
Interesting language.

Just teach them to treat others like shit and be an asshole no matter what. It's better to instill fear in others rather than making them think you are a submissive beta.

It helps if they're not an npc and you can show them how pathetic and cucked the average man is.

Legit psychos are retarded. The psychos you see in the movies are just what most people think and imagine them to be because of mental masturbation and romanticism (sometimes a projection of themselves or what they want to be).
What really is the dark triad personality type and whose possess it is just narcissism, the people who are in position of power are just narcissistic. I'm not saying about the female narcissism type (yes they're more narcissistic than men) but I'm talking about the overcompensatory narcissism, when a person hates himself and try to seek as much power as possible to overcome his miserable life.