Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you prepare for inflation?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
@Transcended Trucel @BlkPillPres (((@PPEcel)))

Help me out

There’s not gonna be any inflation

At least here in the states unless they start giving everyone free checks every month

This last downturn has been deflationary,

Anyway the best hedges against inflation would be hard assets that don’t depreciate in value

buy gold idk.

@Transcended Trucel @BlkPillPres (((@PPEcel)))

Help me out
buy assets(house, land,investments) and stocks. Cryptocurrencies if hedging against venuzela tier hyperinflation
There’s not gonna be any inflation

At least here in the states unless they start giving everyone free checks every month

This last downturn has been deflationary,

Anyway the best hedges against inflation would be hard assets that don’t depreciate in value
ye inflation won't be real problem short term

The fuck are you on about? Inflation takes place all the time, the inflation rate of the US-Dollar was 2.3% in 2019.
that's not enough to care about tbh
Buy gold, it never inflate.
gold holds value. solid for emergency inflation risk. but bad as an overall investment

buy gold idk.
No. Buy silver! And hold it.

It will aways buy the same value of stuff. Alternatively, buy bitcoin and start using it too!

Have a small biz where you can charge bitcoin for your products.
Buy gold, it never inflate.
It's already inflate!

There's more gold than silver now!

Silver gets destroyed via industry! Gold gets stashed.

Last edited:
Honestly given a lot of these debts can't be paid and will likely default. Not to mention all the overpriced assets I think deflation is more likely.

Given private banks create money into thin air when they make loans and right now the global economy is sitting on one of the biggest debt piles in all of human history what happens to the money supply when the bubble bursts?

Debt deflation was one of the primary factors in the great depression.

The central banks increased the money supply significantly in the 1920's and inflated a massive bubble. Sound familiar?

No. Buy silver! And hold it.

It will aways buy the same value of stuff. Alternatively, buy bitcoin and start using it too!

Have a small biz where you can charge bitcoin for your products.

It's already inflate!

There's more gold than silver now!

Silver gets destroyed via industry! Gold gets stashed.
Based and pilled. The fed is going to trash the dollar soon.

Gold/Bitcoin, but the (((federal reserve))) usually has a 2% target anyway.

Get a needle and sting the balloon, there DEFLATION.

that's not enough to care about tbh

gold holds value. solid for emergency inflation risk. but bad as an overall investment
Y should i buy gold I know nothing about gold tbh. Will I even be able to afford it? I literally only have 1k money that's it im not like you

Justberichenoughthatinflationdoesntmatter theory

consoom codeine and watch MLP

The fuck are you on about? Inflation takes place all the time, the inflation rate of the US-Dollar was 2.3% in 2019.

This

No major inflation
Honestly given a lot of these debts can't be paid and will likely default. Not to mention all the overpriced assets I think deflation is more likely.

Given private banks create money into thin air when they make loans and right now the global economy is sitting on one of the biggest debt piles in all of human history what happens to the money supply when the bubble bursts?

Debt deflation was one of the primary factors in the great depression.

The central banks increased the money supply significantly in the 1920's and inflated a massive bubble. Sound familiar?

Someone on this board’s got a brain on em:feelsthink:

All the Quantitative Easing they’re doing is only making up for lost capital it’s not inflationary because there’s way too much debt in the system

Plus QE isn’t technically money printing

Last edited:
Y should i buy gold I know nothing about gold tbh. Will I even be able to afford it? I literally only have 1k money that's it im not like you
with 1k you shouldn't worry about inflation. but if still worried buy bitcoin(works at any level of Money)or you can buy small gold coins which is cheaper than the ingots.

with 1k you shouldn't worry about inflation. but if still worried buy bitcoin(works at any level of Money)or you can buy small gold coins which is cheaper than the ingots.
How did u educate yourself on all this stuff?

Is it for beginners? I barely know anything fam I don even know what words like liquid and depreciate mean
yeah its beginner friendly. you may have use dictionary/Google here and there for a few terms but mostly it explains everything well

yeah its beginner friendly. you may have use dictionary/Google here and there for a few terms but mostly it explains everything well
What about rich dad poor dad that's one I have heard about a ton of times. U know if that ones good?

What about rich dad poor dad that's one I have heard about a ton of times. U know if that ones good?
that one is good. but it doesn't cover everything

Get a pickaxe and start mining irl

just lol if you think something negative ever happens in america, the world gets global pandemic and the dollar price goes up in the rest of the world, america never loses

just lol if you think something negative ever happens in america, the world gets global pandemic and the dollar price goes up in the rest of the world, america never loses
Not American

Precious metals, crypto, housing