Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you plan to rope

BLACKED.COM

BLACKED.COM

Indians.is
★★★★★
Just curious for other incel folks who plan to rope how are you going to do it? Me personally I will use the helium method.

in an abandoned summerhouse, but only after life will become completely unbearable

after i go er next to the corpse of a nice stacy with big tits ill squirt my last drops of semen out

Shooting myself in head

Shotgun to head while on every drug I can get my hands on.

What’s the helium method?

2548f0bb14c6a5c4f4adb80e8bbc101a7ca6de8576fa7826906a7dbde9c0acbb 1

Detonating a nuclear bomb.

Just curious for other incel folks who plan to rope how are you going to do it? Me personally I will use the helium method.
I don't feel suicidal because I haven't felt I've reached my lowest point yet, if I will reach that point I'll consider it. Until then I will just continue to live a isolationist hermit lifestyle. I would probably choose the most painless way possible to pass if I truly needed to which more than likely would involve drug overdose.

A noble warrior's death in the struggle against the global matriarchy (in videogame)

I'll rope using a rope of course. I would like to die surrounded by nature, so I'm pretty keen on wandering into a forest somewhere to do it.

I'll rope using a rope of course. I would like to die surrounded by nature, so I'm pretty keen on wandering into a forest somewhere to do it.
The nature part sounds beautiful, the rope part less. Literal roping is supposed to be very painful

If i ever get the balls to do that, either SN or heroin overdose

Tricyclic antidepressants such as amitriptyline or doxepin. Plus a few oxys.

How would i even get my hands on pure helium, All i can find is 50%air50% helium, Im in extreme chronic pain after a bothced nosejobs and guns are unavailable here, If i dont get my hospital appointment soon or im gonna be left to myself im honestly thinking of doing it the rope way and suffer thru it, Lifes been nothing but suffering either way