Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you plan on ascending?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

How do you plan on ascending?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
I know a lot of you have some hope of ascending. How do you plan on doing it?

I won't ascend, but I used to cope with surgerymaxxing and seamaxxing

Last edited:
If I had any hope and plans, I would be working on them instead of rotting here. It's over.

Online approach thousands of times

NTmaxxing and socialcirclemaxxing

no ascending for me its over since i hit puberty :cryfeels:

I want to ascend, but all the options of doing so seem so pathetic. I guess the most admirable way to ascend is by looksmaxing, but I wouldn't want to get any surgery.

I'm just gonna keep trying to talk to girls until I eventually give up completely

I don't think beta buxxing is even worth it so probably no ascending for me.

Im gonna tell her i like her and i want her, and we can do this the easy way or the hard way. The choice is hers :feelshehe:

I am a low tier normie to maybe even normie in some countries(not sea).So if i ever get some money(yeah that will happen lulz),i might try to move there and find some random catholic women who seems at least to know her catechism

I'm taking my virginity to the grave.

Hopefully that isn't too far away. :fuk:

Il ascend to hell by killing myself

Greencardmaxxing by going to Africa or Asia.

Betabux is the only way out for middle-class ricecels

Even if a you get chosen by a landwhale, she won’t love you, since she loves Chad just like other foids and you will allways be seen as a consolation prize with whom she will never be satisfied

I don't think there's a way for me. Besides ugliness women don't want mentally ill men and I don't blame them for it. I'm genuinely unlovable and no woman could ever love me.

I'm realistic so waifubot

There is no acension for a trucel such as myself.

None of the above. I've concluded that the only option with a high probability of success in my case would be SEAmaxxing.

Landwhales and subhumans do not count as ascension.

My biggest problem is Canada.

Getting out more of my house to engage in more social activities =. Approachmaxxing.
Gymmaxxing with steroids till I get a good shape. Don't care if die early of cancer or heart attack, fuck off. Better live like a king for a short time than live long years of loneliness and sadness

I don't believe in "ascension" anymore. I'm too old and too weird/autistic. I still have some hope that after getting countless surgeries, I will wake up one day and be completely NT and confident, but that would be a miracle.

I don't think there's a way for me. Besides ugliness women don't want mentally ill men and I don't blame them for it. I'm genuinely unlovable and no woman could ever love me.
most foids are mentally ill too nowadays

I mean who isn't??

I'm old, poor and ugly, so my chances of ascension are close to impossible. Maybe locationmaxxing to SEA or another third world country might help since I'm white. Basically, my only plus point to work with. :feelsbadman:

It's too late already since my peers already have at least a decade of experience in relationships. At this point I probably wouldn't be able to form a healthy relationship even if my looks were better. Besides, my disdain for society and human behavior makes it really futile to pursue a partner anymore.

most foids are mentally ill too nowadays

I mean who isn't??
Sure but it doesn't exclude them from getting relationships. There was an interesting study that showed that women with mental illnesses were much more likely to have children than men with mental illnesses.

Sure but it doesn't exclude them from getting relationships. There was an interesting study that showed that women with mental illnesses were much more likely to have children than men with mental illnesses.

That's like saying females who are ugly are much more likely to have children than males who are ugly, and that females who are short are much more likely to have children than males who are short.

Water.

None of the above. I've concluded that the only option with a high probability of success in my case would be SEAmaxxing.

Landwhales and subhumans do not count as ascension.

My biggest problem is Canada.
Everything is a problem when you're in "Canada".