Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you people LDAR I have been LDARing for two days and it literally feels like my body is rotting

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I can't describe this feeling. It feels like my body is literally rotting. How do you people even do this?

@gymletethnicel how do you ldar for two days continuously and enjoy it?

Ldar is the last refuge of the inkwell, kinda like self mummification

You get used to it

Just go with the flow man

can relate when my stacy gf left me I had to ldar for one day straight it was really horrible man

you're not depressed enough

I used to ldar for weeks. At the end, i became like this :whatfeels:

I don't enjoy LDARing with my shitty video games. I have been playing video games for nearly 20 years. You think I still thoroughly enjoy playing them? No! Of course not. This is just my genetic basement, our rooms and basements are where we belong. It has been genetically predetermined that I would become a loser who would LDAR with Assassin's Creed on an Xbox. This is my reality, which I cannot change because of my genetics.

I have reached a point where I would skip days of sleep. I have reached a point where I would sleep, and wake up realize I have slept throughout an entire day. It is beyond over.
View attachment 218084
Fuck man this shit is too Brutal
Giphy 3

21437 1

Can't relate,I gymcel 5 days a week with my home gym

It's a mental health thing.

Engage your mind with the Democratic debates

Screenshot 2020 03 16 11 24 35

Screenshot 2020 03 16 13 23 23

Fakecel if you haven't LDARd tbh ngl

* Eat healthy food & drink lots of water.
* Get sunlight & fresh air.
* Work out in your home.
* Postmaxx on .co.
* Trigger Reddit & YouTube fags.

You just become accustomed whether you like it or not. It is natural not to be comfortable for almost everyone - being trapped between 4 walls is indeed pretty unnatural. I think I am one of the few enough mentally ill ones not minding staying in my home for prolonged periods of time.

Last edited:
I don't enjoy LDARing with my shitty video games. I have been playing video games for nearly 20 years. You think I still thoroughly enjoy playing them? No! Of course not. This is just my genetic basement, our rooms and basements are where we belong. It has been genetically predetermined that I would become a loser who would LDAR with Assassin's Creed on an Xbox. This is my reality, which I cannot change because of my genetics.

I have reached a point where I would skip days of sleep. I have reached a point where I would sleep, and wake up realize I have slept throughout an entire day. It is beyond over.
View attachment 218084
It'd be fine if u were rich