Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you not rope

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Half of what I think about during the day is roping. The only thing that keeps me from doing it is thinking about everyone who would mock me for it. How do you fellow brocels prevent yourselves from self destruction?

keep yourself busy with other stuff

Half of what I think about during the day is roping. The only thing that keeps me from doing it is thinking about everyone who would mock me for it. How do you fellow brocels prevent yourselves from self destruction?
Idk about you but when I'm completely isolated I feel way better, be around normies is suifuel and I end up thinking about roping half of the day too

Tbh maybe what make inceldom be so painful are the normies

hope for artifical intelligence leading to technological singularity leading to post scarcity society and a cure for aging.

imagine killing yourself and humanity enters some utopian happy ending without you a decade or two later. hell naw, I'm staying till the end.

there is also the change that ASI kills us all, and I would want to be there to see it happen as well.

as long as it's not S-risk scenario, I want to be there when it happens

fapping, not having to work

I pace around a lot and listen to music to keep my mind occupied. I try to avoid places I know I’ll see couples.

Half of what I think about during the day is roping.
How do you fellow brocels prevent yourselves from self destruction?
20 mg of escitalopram (thinking of upping it to 30 mg) for anxiety, depression, and panic.
200 mg of modafinil for dopamine so that I feel motivated even though I have nothing going for me.

Jerking off
It just feels like a grind doesn't it? The only thing you look forward to is that dope release and then it's over back to waiting for the next release.
What else is there to do?
Roping or humiliating yourself.
Idk about you but when I'm completely isolated I feel way better, be around normies is suifuel and I end up thinking about roping half of the day too

Tbh maybe what make inceldom be so painful are the normies
It's hard to avoid them. Even on forums like this they're constantly referenced. In music, movies, games, you can't escape them.
hope for artifical intelligence leading to technological singularity leading to post scarcity society and a cure for aging.

imagine killing yourself and humanity enters some utopian happy ending without you a decade or two later. hell naw, I'm staying till the end.

there is also the change that ASI kills us all, and I would want to be there to see it happen as well.

Without sex or human connection it's all fucking pointless my friend.
I pace around a lot and listen to music to keep my mind occupied. I try to avoid places I know I’ll see couples.
That never lasts in the long run.

Without sex or human connection it's all fucking pointless my friend.
You don't understand the implication of living in a world after a "technological singularity" if you think that. From personalised sex bots capapble of believably emulating the behavior of your own perfect partner to living in a simulation where you can experience anything you want while the AI stays in the real world and keeps things running, one way or another, tech solves your problems in a way politics can't.

The whole idea is artifical intelligence does to technological progress what humans did when we came on to the scene, just even more extreme. What is actually possible and what isn't is hard to predict, but some solution for our problems will be found if we get AI aligned with the interests of humanity at large. Better surgery, just wireheading your brain into a constant state of bliss and happyness, the options are kind of endless. And once aging is cured, you can wait till some option opens up that you feel is desirable to you.

Same. I'll do it soon. I have 4 more years on this clown world at most.
consider:

it simple cap'n, I am always coping :feels:

jerk off and play vidya, watch anime. maybe fuck a whore once a month if I have money

imagine killing yourself and humanity enters some utopian happy ending without you a decade or two later
Cope, this is not happening. And even if it happened, what does "utopian happy ending" actually means for us incels? I would still be a subhuman, foids will still only want chad and nothing will change.

Cope, this is not happening. And even if it happened, what does "utopian happy ending" actually means for us incels? I would still be a subhuman, foids will still only want chad and nothing will change.
First off, try imagining yourself 200 years ago. It's 1823. The basic tech for lightbulbs has been tested but not yet refinded and commercialized. So you don't have access to electric light yet. You are still using candles.

You meet someone who claims to come from the future. He tells you that humanity will find ways to do truly miraculous things. He says humans will:
- be able to capture a visual snapshot of reality in an instant (Photography, 1827)
- communicate across entires countries almost instantaneously (Telephone, 1876)
- create a constant source of light that can be turned off or on in an instant (Electric light, 1879)
- effortlessly traverse houndreds of miles in a few hours with a tool soon to be available and affortdable for a significant portion of the population (Automobile, 1885)
- fly through the skies (Airplane, 1903)
- transmit a stream of images and sounds into the homes of an entire nation (Television, 1927)
- split the foundamental building blocks of all things to unleash absurd amount of energy (Nuclear power, 1942)
- land and walk on the fucking moon (Spaceflight, 1957 / Lunar landing, 1969)

What would your reaction have been? How high a chance would you have given these predictions to come true and come true over a timespan of a bit more than 100 years? Remember, you are using candles to light your home.

Artifical Intelligence, as the name suggests, increases our intellectual capabilities. Which already has and increasingly will speed up technological progress. So, if what I posted above was the speed of technological progess powered by human-level intelligence, what should you expect the rate of technological progress powered by superhuman intelligence to look like?

As to the second part of your post, the idea it won't matter for us even if it happens, I already made the point that:
You don't understand the implication of living in a world after a "technological singularity" if you think that. From personalised sex bots capable of believably emulating the behavior of your own perfect partner to living in a simulation where you can experience anything you want while the AI stays in the real world and keeps things running, one way or another, tech solves your problems in a way politics can't.

The whole idea is artifical intelligence does to technological progress what humans did when we came on to the scene, just even more extreme. What is actually possible and what isn't is hard to predict, but some solution for our problems will be found if we get AI aligned with the interests of humanity at large. Better surgery, just wireheading your brain into a constant state of bliss and happyness, the options are kind of endless. And once aging is cured, you can wait till some option opens up that you feel is desirable to you.

Last edited:
There's still a few movies and videogames i'd like to watch and play. That's it really.

There's still a few movies and videogames i'd like to watch and play. That's it really.
Also a good reason. For me it's primarily about books and mangas, but yeah, there are a whole bunch of stories I want to see the conclusion to.

I'm almost 40, I would have done it by now if I was gonna do it.

Currently working out the logistics of my rope. When done I'll do it.

It's fine. If I succeed in ending this problem, I'll also resolve my other problem.

There's no chance of them avoiding incarceration.

The fact that im still here

I think about Final Fantasy 13 and 16.

The possibility of me getting to play those games at some point, keeps me alive...

Not friends, not family, not GF.
Two games. I don't have what normies have to motivate them...

But it works... I'm a poorcel with no career, so it will take years for me to even play them.

Lots of mental anguish to look forward to...

Anyway... I hope you can find your "thing" to cling to.

Currently working out the logistics of my rope. When done I'll do it.

consider:

First off, try imagining yourself 200 years ago. It's 1823. The basic tech for lightbulbs has been tested but not yet refinded and commercialized. So you don't have access to electric light yet. You are still using candles.

You meet someone who claims to come from the future. He tells you that humanity will find ways to do truly miraculous things. He says humans will:
- be able to capture a visual snapshot of reality in an instant (Photography, 1827)
- communicate across entires countries almost instantaneously (Telephone, 1876)
- create a constant source of light that can be turned off or on in an instant (Electric light, 1879)
- effortlessly traverse houndreds of miles in a few hours with a tool soon to be available and affortdable for a significant portion of the population (Automobile, 1885)
- fly through the skies (Airplane, 1903)
- transmit a stream of images and sounds into the homes of an entire nation (Television, 1927)
- split the foundamental building blocks of all things to unleash absurd amount of energy (Nuclear power, 1942)
- land and walk on the fucking moon (Spaceflight, 1957 / Lunar landing, 1969)

What would your reaction have been? How high a chance would you have given these predictions to come true and come true over a timespan of a bit more than 100 years? Remember, you are using candles to light your home.

Artifical Intelligence, as the name suggests, increases our intellectual capabilities. Which already has and increasingly will speed up technological progress. So, if what I posted above was the speed of technological progess powered by human-level intelligence, what should you expect the rate of technological progress powered by superhuman intelligence to look like?

As to the second part of your post, the idea it won't matter for us even if it happens, I already made the point that:
You don't understand the implication of living in a world after a "technological singularity" if you think that. From personalised sex bots capapble of believably emulating the behavior of your own perfect partner to living in a simulation where you can experience anything you want while the AI stays in the real world and keeps things running, one way or another, tech solves your problems in a way politics can't.

I'm usually either in a drinking phase or a running phase. Both get me high.

Go on a long walk, 3-4 hours, preferably in a green park or a forest. Unfucks my mind a bit.

Roping would bring satisfaction to all the people who treated me like shit.
That's what holds me back.

Give me a few more years.

Most people on here, including me don't have the balls to actually rope

junk food haha