Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you make people emotionally attach to you?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
maxresdefault.jpg

i want to know

1460364777-3be2c8489c845b4a59a4184a52da445e.gif

In real life or on the internet :) ?

Real life :
Be good looking
Don't act like an utter sociopath

Internet :

Have a good personality
Similar interests
Spend a lot of time with these users

Almost except...

IRL :
Be attractive
Don't be unattractive

Internet :
Be attractive
Have thousands of followers
Be a sociopath

be good looking, have a good voice, be tall, be extroverted i have none of it

idk tbh.

me and my brother are really attached but that happened naturally so idrk.

it won't really work if you don't have anything in common with them or enjoy their company, so do those two things i guess.

-Have similar interests to the other person
-Do a bit of Push/pull banter, in that you tease them a little but are also somewhat nice to them.
-Pretend like you have high self esteem (Even despite your looks/height/frame)
-Have low inhibition and be willing to do things that other people wouldn't do
-Don't be agreeable, but respect the opinions of others

post lots of anime gifs and larp as a japanese schoolgirl. :feelsokman:

Its impossible for me, how can anybody get attached to a 1/10?

Whenever something positive happens, you mark it. E.g. tapping someones shoulder. Or toucher her arm.

This will make the person feel unconciously safe. They will associate your touching as a positive thing.

Last edited:
being really present for a long time and then stop seeig them.

This is actually a particular subject of interest I have studied for some time. This will get your started down the right path if your interest is genuine:

Ben Franklin effect

The Ben Franklin effect is a proposed psychological phenomenon: a person who has already performed a favor for another is more likely to do another favor for the other than if they had received a favor from that person. An explanation for this is cognitive dissonance. People reason that they help others because they like them, even if they do not, because their minds struggle to maintain logical consistency between their actions and perceptions.

Benjamin Franklin, after whom the effect is named, quoted what he described as an "old maxim" in his autobiography: "He that has once done you a kindness will be more ready to do you another, than he whom you yourself have obliged."[2]

In his autobiography, Franklin explains how he dealt with the animosity of a rival legislator when he served in the Pennsylvania legislature in the 18th century:

Having heard that he had in his library a certain very scarce and curious book, I wrote a note to him, expressing my desire of perusing that book, and requesting he would do me the favour of lending it to me for a few days. He sent it immediately, and I return'd it in about a week with another note, expressing strongly my sense of the favour. When we next met in the House, he spoke to me (which he had never done before), and with great civility; and he ever after manifested a readiness to serve me on all occasions, so that we became great friends, and our friendship continued to his death.​
In short, the subjects' own conduct toward the accomplices shaped their perception of them – "You tend to like the people to whom you are kind and dislike the people to whom you are rude."

Excerpts from the wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Franklin_effect

Ben ya mine front line? :fire:

Just be attractive or of similar genetic and cultural stock as the person you want to emotionally attach to you.

Be attractive.

Internet:

Be attractive. Even on Incel boards.

I can usually get females to text/message with me for a few months by running subtle pity game. Best case, nudes to cheer me up. Worst case, getting brutally destroyed emotionally. :trepidation:

Real life: Be goodlooking and do normie things

Internet: Shitposing and anime gifs

1= be attractive
2= don't be unattractive
3= interact with the person for a good while

be good looking, have a good voice, be tall, be extroverted i have none of it
latest

idk tbh.

me and my brother are really attached but that happened naturally so idrk.

it won't really work if you don't have anything in common with them or enjoy their company, so do those two things i guess.
Commonality :think: ?

-Have similar interests to the other person
-Do a bit of Push/pull banter, in that you tease them a little but are also somewhat nice to them.
-Pretend like you have high self esteem (Even despite your looks/height/frame)
-Have low inhibition and be willing to do things that other people wouldn't do
-Don't be agreeable, but respect the opinions of others
intredasting_Things_a_psychologist_told_me_about_girls_pics_on_the_net-s685x567-145147.jpg

post lots of anime gifs and larp as a japanese schoolgirl. :feelsokman:
Never heard about it. Never done that.

girl_blonde_thinking_thought_eyes_green_12031_1920x1080.jpg

Its impossible for me, how can anybody get attached to a 1/10?
just get with the 1/10 then

anime-thinking-gif-2.gif

Whenever something positive happens, you mark it. E.g. tapping someones shoulder. Or toucher her arm.

This will make the person feel unconciously safe. They will associate your touching as a positive thing.
you seem to be onto something

tenor.gif

Just be attractive or of similar genetic and cultural stock as the person you want to emotionally attach to you.
Intredasting+_9ec63d263fdb176f8cc7c77e200aee1b.png

No.

Be attractive.

Internet:

Be attractive. Even on Incel boards.
True, everyone loves Fakecels.

I can usually get females to text/message with me for a few months by running subtle pity game. Best case, nudes to cheer me up. Worst case, getting brutally destroyed emotionally. :trepidation:
damn dude.

i heard about a guy being on r/foreveralonewoman and he's getting money from them acting sad, and all, as larping as a FA depressed woman.
c9686a4872749276420fb4238f455fa0d5c9d952_hq.gif

Real life: Be goodlooking and do normie things

Internet: Shitposing and anime gifs

gonna try that today

1495521739732.jpg

It is over.
And no :)

1= be attractive
2= don't be unattractive
3= interact with the person for a good while
:think::think::think:

@idkwattodowithlife Have a cute 2D female avatar, it's made me emotionally attached to you already, even though you're a guy irl i want to bone you cause i perceive you as "Cute".

I really need a girlfriend.....

@idkwattodowithlife Have a cute 2D female avatar, it's made me emotionally attached to you already, even though you're a guy irl i want to bone you cause i perceive you as "Cute".

I really need a girlfriend.....
hi

fatguy.png

Blackmail and manipulation

latest

Commonality :think: ?

intredasting_Things_a_psychologist_told_me_about_girls_pics_on_the_net-s685x567-145147.jpg

Never heard about it. Never done that.

girl_blonde_thinking_thought_eyes_green_12031_1920x1080.jpg

just get with the 1/10 then

anime-thinking-gif-2.gif

you seem to be onto something

tenor.gif

Intredasting+_9ec63d263fdb176f8cc7c77e200aee1b.png

No.

True, everyone loves Fakecels.

damn dude.

i heard about a guy being on r/foreveralonewoman and he's getting money from them acting sad, and all, as larping as a FA depressed woman.
c9686a4872749276420fb4238f455fa0d5c9d952_hq.gif

gonna try that today

1495521739732.jpg

And no :)

:think::think::think:
I refuse to date down, I would have to take a -1/10 creature.