Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you make friends if you don’t go to university?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Title. Is that even possible? I made no friends in Highschool.

nigger really thinks hs and college is different

some faggot will say fb and tinder

Find a club or hobby I guess.

simple. learn curryspeak and go back to your shithole country. hurdur im a short fat currynigger living in the west why does my life suxx bro heehe hurdurr

fucking ethnic retard

I made soem "friendz" by playing muzic with them - mozt of my "friendz" play a musical instrument

I've been asking this myself for the past 5 years now.

You don't, unless you luck out and somehow manage to find someone who likes you in the workplace or something. There's a reason why most people stop making new friends at 25, after all. No place filled with randos of your age group where you are supposed to spend a quarter or so of your day = no opportunities to make new friends.

Title. Is that even possible? I made no friends in Highschool.
I can't even make friends anymore as a grown man if I didint know them since my teen years how could i actually reveal my true self to them when I built my whole personality off the same 3 outcast who betrayed me and told me to stop talking to them because the landwhale they where getting head from and sharing didint like me

College sounds like a bigger hell than high school

There's no functional difference between School/Job/Hobby Club/Being a Bar Regular, etc...

Truecel trait: you are at university and don't have friends.

simple. learn curryspeak and go back to your shithole country. hurdur im a short fat currynigger living in the west why does my life suxx bro heehe hurdurr

fucking ethnic retard
op will still fail. if he can't make friends here, he probably won't make friends in curry land.