Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you luckmaxx?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
How do people get rich off gambling, winning lottery, and other feats of luck? I want to luckmaxx.

just be a god

Truecels have an unlucky magnet inside of them.

How do people get rich off gambling, winning lottery, and other feats of luck? I want to luckmaxx.
Buy a lode stone, and put some of your blood on it. Sleep with it under your pillow for a week. Ask it to bring you luck, and carry it in your left pocket.

Lodestone on TW Afinity

I also suggest getting some aventurine.

You don't. Its just...well, luck.

Inceldom in itself is the ultimate stamp of unluckiness, so don't expect anything from life.

Take Out a pice of your Hair and Put It into your Left Pocket with a coin / Money in It.

Or let's put it that way.

If you were lucky you won't be incel like us

just spend all your money on lottery tickets bro while believing that you have already won, da secret

You should cleanse yourself before buying these lucky stones. Your bad luck is spiritual contamination that must be washed off. Go to your local botanica, and get some spiritual baths. They're $3.50 a bottle. Soak in a bathtub full of that for a couple of days, and you'll be spiritually clean. The lucky stones will be much more effective once your cleansed.

You should cleanse yourself before buying these lucky stones. Your bad luck is spiritual contamination that must be washed off. Go to your local botanica, and get some spiritual baths. They're $3.50 a bottle. Soak in a bathtub full of that for a couple of days, and you'll be spiritually clean. The lucky stones will be much more effective once your cleansed.
I don't like waiting but okay

There's two ways of being rich in this world: have a rich family or be a woman.