Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you live without a woman?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
I was in my bed and was wondering about how empty I feel and how great it would be if I had a gf. How can the oldcels here bear just one more day without a woman with them?:feelsrope:

I was in my bed and was wondering about how empty I feel and how great it would be if I had a gf. How can the oldcels here bear just one more day without a woman with them?
Cope until you meet your fate is the norm, no escape from it.

I don't. This is not life, this is sickness.

Is unbearable

idk how I do it tbh

you don't; we're alive, but not living

Oldcel in my 30's.
Have given up on ever being with a woman.

If my working out goes well and ai somehow manage to get a girl then all I will think about is the thousands of times guys have cummed in her three holes.

1. Breathe
2. Food in mouth
3. Cope
Repeat until the bitter end.

Game, eat slop, listen to music, watch jewtube, coom and best of all, hang out on this site.
Those are my copes rn.

I was in my bed and was wondering about how empty I feel and how great it would be if I had a gf. How can the oldcels here bear just one more day without a woman with them?:feelsrope:
You shouldn't be exposed to attractive women or the idea of sex, the problem is that the sight of such things is unavoidable.